Administrator

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Homernoid
    I managed to get that posting in the lineage-thread, so its fine now I suppose. Thx anyway.
    Yes, I can.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok i just wanted to say i dont agree with IIF.

nore with Bare.

and dont get me started about Der.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    yeah, whatever happened with that?

seems like someone deserves a "liar & coward" tag.
    Don't know.

Der wasn't going to spar if "Joshinmaster" didn't want to. It was a credential check.

You know, he claimed some extensive time training training that didn't match what he was saying.

痴驴子

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:20pm

Style: Baguazhang/Xingyi /Huamen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    So, after that huge debate in trollshido about quoting your sources you fail to do it again.

What a **** up.

Now, go back read my post, and understand what I'm saying. If not no more posts got it?

You know what stay the **** off this thread until, you can answer correctly.

Once again, you sit here and make multiple posts trying to vet your lineage. Go do it in your ymas thread.

mean a perfect example here is that one of my instructors at Wudang Shan Si was master Zhong Zhi Biao and he is a 15th generation of the Zhang San Fang school there is
    oh okay so he is a daoist monk he has spent his entire life studying and training but is he a good instructor does understand the concepts of Neijiquan ( I would hope so considering wudang is internal school of martial arts), does he also have a firm understanding of Weijiquan or external arts and styles as well ? Just because a person may have a lineage or back ground doesn't mean they're good or better than others.

^
    I already mentioned my lineage earlier before don't be an idiot and play devils adovocate and talk on my behalf.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:22pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare Knuckled

^
    I already mentioned my lineage earlier before don't be an idiot and play devils adovocate and talk on my behalf.
    Go back to school.

This isn't Devil's advocate you idiot.

痴驴子

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know.

Der wasn't going to spar if "Joshinmaster" didn't want to. It was a credential check.

You know, he claimed some extensive time training training that didn't match what he was saying.
    No fake I stated the time frame and it did match up it was idiot friends who kept changing time frame of where I stayed and studied at. I am not touting my lineage and throwing it in peoples faces. I am tired of you and stupid kronies playing devils adovocate and putting words in my mouth and trying to speak on my behalf.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare Knuckled
    No fake I stated the time frame and it did match up it was idiot friends who kept changing time frame of where I stayed and studied at.
    How do your friends change what you type?

I am not touting my lineage and throwing it in peoples faces. I am tired of you and stupid kronies playing devils adovocate and putting words in my mouth and trying to speak on my behalf.
    Yet, you bring up your lineage every chance you get.

Go back to school.

痴驴子

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lineage is not always hereditary.

Idiot you need to go back to school.
    I already posted the meaning of the words fucking jack ass I understand what it means you don't understand that pedigree is hereditary and comes from blood. I never said that lineage was just hereditary I already posted the meaning of the words just in case you tried stupid **** like this.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is exactly why everyone laughs at lineage and kungfu related melodrama.
    keep it up, im sitting here with a big grin.

痴驴子

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 2:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Bring this to the table again and I'll have you banned from the CMA forum are we clear?

Notice, he is explaining that lineage isn't important but, he sells his teachers quals, his quals, the skills etc all the while saying it doesn't matter.
    Watch this is what he is saying:

True

Actually it is it just doesn't translate to skill.

Actually it really does. That's why I always laugh at this very question.

Lineage=/=Skill
    Credibility=/=Skill.

Lineage=Credibility concerning your knowledge and learning of your art. See, If we can trace back that you studied 10 years that's your pedigree. That means you might be legit.

Lineage is important when you are trying to make sure someone isn't fraudulent. No, it isn't important when questioning skill and proficiency. These are two separate issues that are often mixed together to create straw-man arguments.

Perspective Student looking for a good teacher
    He is a verified Sanda/MMA/BJJ/wushu competitor. Good.
    He has verifiable lineage through "X" teacher. Better.
    He has a fight record or produced "X" amount of verifiable fighters. Better.
    He has shown his skills, his students have skills, when I watching class. Better.

Great school IMO.

Now some schools lack some of these things and that is fine. To me, no lineage equals no money from me in most cases.

Watch this is what he is saying ? You tried to make a different interputation of what I said
    broke it up into pieces and tried to pass it off as what I was saying. Above is a perfect example of playing devils adovocate. You want to start the stupid **** again I have no problem with that. But don't go around touting **** I never said or stated.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast