Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 9:08am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, looks like he is going to see how "d34dly" TKD is in prison as he fights of getting butt banged....

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 9:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    I was kinda hoping to see Chris Hansen get flying side kicked in the chest.
    Not gonna happen... it's difficult to side kick when you take a seat 'right over there'.

For the record, TCAP is exceptional at trapping really gullible paedophiles.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 9:26am

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wouldn't work also because Chris Hansen is a BJJ black belt.

(May or may not be true)

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:29am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe
    Given that the prey are children, knowing that if one were mine and knowing that these predators are amongst us (techers, preachers, ....) it can hardly be less of a problem than your description above.
    Dude, that's pretty offensive. I'm studying toards being a school teacher. Generalisations like this are really not fair. Just because someone works with kids doesn't mean they want to feel them up.

I'm not saying it never happens, but pedos are pedos, and can come from any walk of life. I accept that in the role I'm going to have I will require extra scrutiny, but dude, unless you can prove that teachers are statistically more likely to be pedos (or CAUGHT at it, which is a very big point in itself, not even mentioning media bias/sensationalism), you're being a wang.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:36am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe
    WR - I have to disagree with you in general on the topic of TCAP.

Although I've only watched this program a couple of times, it seems that the email trail is, in general, quite damning to the persons snared.

Given that the prey are children, knowing that if one were mine and knowing that these predators are amongst us (techers, preachers, ....) it can hardly be less of a problem than your description above.

These are our children. Being a father, I can think of nothing else that would set me against the judicial system more than letting one of these go free if it was one of my own that was preyed upon.

I could not disagree with you more on the portions of your post empasized above.
    You know what, the internet is not full of fucking child predators. For fucks sake.
    The person most likely to molest your child is a relative or family friend who is previously known and trusted by the child. Get some fucking perspective.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:37am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm
    Dude, that's pretty offensive. I'm studying toards being a school teacher. Generalisations like this are really not fair. Just because someone works with kids doesn't mean they want to feel them up.

I'm not saying it never happens, but pedos are pedos, and can come from any walk of life. I accept that in the role I'm going to have I will require extra scrutiny, but dude, unless you can prove that teachers are statistically more likely to be pedos (or CAUGHT at it, which is a very big point in itself, not even mentioning media bias/sensationalism), you're being a wang.
    Hey

No offense intended and ... from my post signified others as well.

These people walk amoung us in all professions.

Hell, I've worked with kids and know that many times the molester is family, neighbor or someone else other than a stranger.

OK?

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:42am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, not "many times", fucking 99.999999% of the time it's NOT A STRANGER. Strangers do not give 2 shits about your child. They are not stalking your child on the internet or anywhere else. Worry about the REAL dangers to your children like underage alcoholism.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:46am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you are correct

my post should have said "most times"

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:52am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No "most times" I get to work on time. 1 in 200,000,000 times a stranger abducts your kid. Lightning strikes are more likely. Seriously, you would be better served buying your kid a big rubber helmet to protect him from the wrath of the lightning gods than worrying that someone on the internet is going to try to lure him (or her) into a hotel room.
    Please, don't propagate the ludicrous notion that the internet is teeming with sexual predators out to get your children. Most parents are are already neo-ludites to one degree or another.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:54am

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of you guys need a real education wrt sexual assault.

TCAP serves a double-edged purpose, so what? **** sex offenders and **** those accused of being a sex offender. We are far too lenient and forgiving when it comes to rape, molestation and other tolerated sexual harassment.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast