Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2009 9:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/MACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    www.bodybuilding.com has the fastest shipping ever!

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    1/15/2009 10:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bodybuilding.com is definatley my go-to site for supplements.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 1:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out bulknutrition.com for bulk products. Cheapest way to get 1kg or so of creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, EAA, BCAA, any amino acid, etc.

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 3:08am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My local supplement shop has PHD pharma whey going for a bit under retail (30). I was wondering if any of the UK based bullies had tried it, and thoughts.

Also, glutamine in tablets, looks good, but is that going to be enough? 500mg versus 10g intake usually by powder?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 9:03am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stopped taking the tablets because it was far too expensive to take the amount of Glutamine I needed
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 6:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.vitadigest.com
    most of their products are usually 35-60% off retail . I buy most of my stuff there. They have reviews that are good opn new products and they have a wide selection of most high end products you see for rediculous prices in GNC and Vitamin World.....Very good place to stock up at . Shipping can take up to 3 weeks if you get ground shipping but shipping is usually free if you order over a $100 in stuff which isn't usually a problem. The guy working at GNC actually told me about this place a while back lol

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2009 6:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by honesty
    My local supplement shop has PHD pharma whey going for a bit under retail (30). I was wondering if any of the UK based bullies had tried it, and thoughts.

Also, glutamine in tablets, looks good, but is that going to be enough? 500mg versus 10g intake usually by powder?
    I'm taking Glutamine tablets now and honestly can't tell a diffrence then when I was taking body fortress glutamine from Wal_Mart ... about 60 servings for 10-12 bucks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12