Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I forgot about it until like 3pm that day and looked around until they kicked my out at 4:15 or so... such a tease. I am curious about how good the teachers they train are. It seems like the video instruction is most of the training that they offer.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So for the people who made it to the promotion, was the content good enough to pay for a pro membership?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsudragon
    So for the people who made it to the promotion, was the content good enough to pay for a pro membership?
    Probably as worthy as any internet training site, obviously not even comparable to once a week training at a gym. I learnt a bit from his footwork videos on cutting off the ring and how to practice it properly (putting a pad down and moving around it on the ground and not stopping to throw punches). I plan on practicing this 3 times a week and will see how much i've improved in a couple of months.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSL
    I know that he developed the system with SBGi guys, Rory & Andy Singer use it, Rampage uses it (although I think he just bought the DVD's). I know Rigan and him are friends, not sure who Rodney's BJJ belt is under but I thought him.
    that's ADAM Singer.... and yes they use at the hardcore gym A LOT. While I trained there it was, and as far as I know still is, a fundamental part of the training of everyone including the pro fighters.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsudragon
    The content was excellent but the price per month is just a little high for an internet site. If they brought down the price I would think about it.
    <insert witty comment>

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's a crazy monkey?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPgVLPTWZ

That's what it's most known for.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslapper
    What's a crazy monkey?
    A monkey with rabies. ^_^

Also, a modified system of boxing developed and pioneered by one Rodney King from Africa. He likes to describe it as a non attribute based form of boxing.

Street Boxing Volume 2 - Sparring 101

^ Brief excerpt from his Street Boxing 101 video.

Considered the best thing since sliced bread for slow moving people like me.

Page 2 of 2 First 12