• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2009 10:32pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, MMA and Kids Jiu-Jitsu Style: Boxing, Mom-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    Large, light roast, lots of cream, no sugar. Then he takes at least half the day to drink it.
    Surprising. I always thought Omega would be the kind of guy to grind espresso beans with his teeth. Guess he's getting soft. Or old.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2009 10:37pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, MMA and Kids Jiu-Jitsu Style: Boxing, Mom-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry - back on topic.

Veggie wash. I thought it was pretty much a bunch of hooey until I tried it. Works great to get the waxy coating off of apples and that white smut off grapes. I use this stuff: http://www.naturecleanliving.com/produce_wash and I really like it. It doesn't leave any taste on the food, but you can see it working. I did the test where you wash half a bunch of broccoli with straight water and the other half with veggie wash, then wait for them to dry and look for the differences. Yiiiikes - I had no idea there was so much wax and crap on broccoli!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 9:32pm

Style: mt/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    does memory cell beds and pillows are good buti heard they are bad for you backs
    im not sure if its true but something i heard was ur back needs different sleeping patterens or something like that
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234