Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got in new gear last night. Black and white shorts and rash guard! They are awesome. I already rolled in them. I'll let you know if blood comes out easily. We were joking about it! Busted lip, bled all over the shoulder. But once again they are of the best quality. I am slowly moving all my other gear to the back and will be pretty much using Rupture stuff exclusively.

Thanks again to Rupture and Nick for putting out such a great product!!!!

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 10:47am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, Nick has told me that they are using a USPS tracking-based shipment system now! Now you will be able to look online and find out exactly the status of your eagerly anticipated, high quality, fantastic gear. Hooray!

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 10:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They need it. Anybody have his email? He hasn't responded to my PM. I think I've been waiting a month for my gear.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 2:13am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1point2, your tracking number and gear have been sent. I sent you a gift as well to make up for your troubles. Everything's in your email.

For everyone else:

Thanks to all that have given us your business. We appreciate the fact that you love our products. We do our best to produce the highest quality, US-made grappling gear on the market, and I'm extremely sorry that our logistical issues have caused delays for some of you.

We appreciate the good reviews, but we don't shy away from criticism either. It's what makes us better as a company. The biggest issue we had was not sales, which most new companies struggle with - it was keeping up with demand. We've implemented a new inventory tracking system and every order that is received is shipped within 48 hours and has delivery confirmation with tracking number attached.

We'll be sending out an email to everyone that ordered products from us (which is a rather voluminous list for a company that's 8 months old) with a thank you note, a huge discount coupon on our fall/winter line, and we'll be mailing everyone that ordered from us a pair of Rupture decals on the house.

Cheers, and thanks again,

Nick

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 1:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, after seeing some Rupture shorts up close I was intrigued and ordered a pair for myself. When the Blue/Black shorts that I ordered showed up as Black/White shorts Nick made it up to me by sending me the very last pair of Blue/Black Bullshido shorts. The quality is there. These shorts are a level above everything else I've seen. I've been using the B/W shorts for a week or so now and they fit great. Now that my B/B ones are in I'm probably going to end up tossing all my other shorts into the bin. I gave Nick a hard time over the name of his company when he first came on board (I think I also made fun of some of their original t-shirt designs as well) but I believe he is putting out the best shorts on the market.

Nick told me he probably wouldn't be doing BS shorts again but I think that's a shame because they really came out nice. Thanks Nick, keep up the good work.

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 6:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vorpal, thanks for bumping this. I agree with your assessment of the quality. Really impressive. But more importantly I want to follow up:

Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    1point2, your tracking number and gear have been sent. I sent you a gift as well to make up for your troubles. Everything's in your email.
    This indeed got all sorted out, and the shorts and t-shirt are of excellent quality. They really are very well-made and well-designed.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/04/2010 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke View Post
    I have the long sleeve rashguard. I have about 8 rashguards right now. This rashguard is better quality than any of the others, it is more durable, thicker, and longer. It looks great and feels like a second skin.

On top of all of that, this rashguard cost less than any on the market...that I know of.

I will never buy another rashguard from another company. Rupture has the market cornered with these!
    Well, you can see when I got this rashguard. I have worn it almost once a week. I just noticed the first rip on the sleeve. It is at the stitching about 4 inches down from the elbow. I am heart broken by the rip!!! But I'll keep wearing it.

When it gets too big to manage, I'll cut the sleeves at the elbow and keep wearing them. Fortunately for me, I have two more rupture rashguards that I wear too!!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 4:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, BJJ (white belt)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ordered one short sleeve and one long sleeve rashguard earlier this week, and payed via paypal.

My order still says pending. I e-mailed them, and did not get a reply. This will probably be my last time ordering from them. All my previous orders have come from Budovideos.com, and you can't beat their customer service.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 5:40pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Larfox,

We're having issues with the batch system that sends out emails that changes the status from Pending to Processing. If you PM me I can send you a tracking number showing that your order went out.

Thanks,

Nick

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 5:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, BJJ (white belt)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wouldn't let me PM you, so the number is on your wall. Thanks for the update.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast