Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 5:36pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NKA 4 life View Post
    fair cop, but you have to allow that someone has just insulted my style and a man that I hold in very high esteem

BTW for people who say that you need to try it in real life Professor was attacked at an ATM by a man, that man was then put into critical condition care for about 3 months after which the man tried to take out a restraining order against Professor

My goodness you sound like an idiot. This anecdotal evidence is laughable to say the least. Ever thought the restraining order was applied for because it is your prof that is an ATM bandit, or that he assaulted a guy for something minor like a percieved sleight of looking over his shoulder at the ATM? Ever thought the story smells like so much horse and bull **** that you're surprised you're not at a rodeo?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 7:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NKA 4 life View Post
    fair cop, but you have to allow that someone has just insulted my style and a man that I hold in very high esteem
    No actually I don't. I don't get mad because people insult my former style. That is a cop out. You want to defend your style do it intelligently. If it was a PERSONAL ATTACK ON YOU yes, I would give leeway.

Every art from crappy TKD to BJJ and MMA are insulted. If you are going to get upset because, "your art" has been insulted you need to stay of the internet.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/17/2010 4:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If you read properly you'd know how ignorant you sound.

Here try again:

He was promoted to 8th Dan in Judo because of "years of service."

When you understand that issue get back to me.
    Kancho Bill graded Professor Steve Miranda to 8th Dan black belt in Judo and Jujitsu for his years of service, knowledge and dedication.

Its funny how you missed knowledge and dedication, "you idot" that hides behind his computer, you make statements on people you don't even know. That shows me yes you are simple and have no brains, go and train and stop playing games you wanker. Years of service, dedication and knowledge is how all should be graded. I do MMA and know that...Grow up:qleft6:
    Last edited by Jack M; 3/17/2010 4:36am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2010 8:25am

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote marks are not for decoration, Jack.

What color is your MMA belt?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567