225131 Bullies, 4066 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 5:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frank, that's Lenny McClean in your av right?

He looks soooo much like my Dad that when Lock Stock came out, his work mates covered his office in pictures of the guy drowning people.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    4 pieces of toast with peanut butter and sometimes a banada. Lots of iced tea, because its good!

Can someone explain a little bit about the importance of Yogurt/bacteria?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345