223620 Bullies, 3710 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 5:50am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've got a Toaster here too mate so that could be done.

What are the eggs like after they've been nuked the **** out of?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 6:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    What are the eggs like after they've been nuked the **** out of?
    If you nuke them too long, rubbery.
    If you nuke them too little, like the snot.
    If nuked just right, no can resist!!!

Technical bit: On a heating category D microwave, probably 60 seconds. On a heating category E, probably 50 ish.
    As long as you make sure the yolk is solid, should be fine.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 6:14am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just like McMamma makes them is actually a damn good description...

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 7:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hogfather
    It sounds pretty spartan
    NO! THIS SOUNDS SPARTAAAAAAN!

(Sorry, hangover.)

Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    As for breakfast ideas: 1-2 boiled eggs followed by a cup filled with one diced banana and one diced pear, yogurt on top and almonds (the later mixed with 1/8 cup of maltodrexin.) You can also replace the cup of fruit and yogurt with a whole-wheat bagel with peanut butter and some splenda or a low-sugar fruit jelly thingie.
    Hey, I eat that almost every morning now, following TEM's advice in an older thread! *Joy!*

I often go training/lifting before mid-day, since my schedule permits it, and before I started eating this, I tired way earlier than now (and often found me with the unexpected desire to search a toilet, thanks to the coffee). - So, FWIW, I can recommend this breakfast!

Skinnyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 8:27am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As usual El Macho has mentioned several good options.
    You could also try a wheat porridge, or if you can find them quinoa flakes (my personal favorite).
    I used to make a shake in the morning involving fruit (a banana and some varied frozen types), protein powder, and some flax seeds or a tablespoon of olive oil plus water or juice. Make this part the night before, grind up some oats (or try the aforementioned quinoa flakes if you can find them) and keep them in a bag, then mix the two in the morning. I prefer this otherwise the oats soak up water overnight and make it a thick mess.
    As I second the yogurt option, you can throw some yogurt in too and it helps the consistency.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 10:54am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Thanks Vorpal, I may be going to NY this year so I'll take you up on that offer :)

Macho, the bloating ONLY happens when I have Porridge. Weird huh?

This morning I had a multigrain bagel with cottage cheese and an Apple and I feel fine.
    I've had that problem before, depending on the porridge and sometimes the amount of sugar, usually when I eat too much of it. How do you usually cook it?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 11:10am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never got it with porridge, no matter how much I eat of it how do you make it?

I make it with equal measures of water, milk and oats and I add a small pinch of salt. Then when served a dash of milk, some sugar or honey if I've got it, and loads of raisins.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 11:32am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to put half a cup of oats in a bowl with a cup of milk but that seemed like too much so i've been experimenting with amounts.

I never put sugar or anything else on it.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 12:30pm

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I have read, putting sugary stuff (like fruit or granola) in with your yogurt will kill off your bacteria before it gets the chance to live in your belly.
    ---

Moyashimon FTW!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 7:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For your mid-morning snack, I will suggest:

Jello Sugar Free Pudding LIve Active.
    There are two different flavors and it contains some probiotics
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast