223955 Bullies, 4528 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Good Breakfast

I normally have Porridge for breakfast at my desk once I get to work but it's really been bloating me and making me feel uncomfortable all day. Because of this I'm looking at other options for Breakfast and was looking for a few suggestions.

The only snag is that I won't have time to cook anything at home so it'll need to be something that I can take to work and prepare there and we only have a fridge and microwave.

Preparing things the night before is also a possibility but I'm not very good in the kitchen so any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do the combat conditioning stuff first thing in the morning and then drink the myoplex drink. I have it in the cartons or I can make it up. It really seems to be working for me.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:41am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ready Brek...?

With some dried fruit, possibly...?

Muesli....?
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:44am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ready brek is just porridge isnt it?

Just before Christmas (yeh I pigged out over Chrimbo...) I was having half a grapefruit and a 4 egg, ham and spinach omelette for break fast. If I had the time I'd also ahve a bowl of porridge. Big breakfasts are good.

If you cant make it it the morning, boil some eggs the night before and have them with ham or tuna for breakfast.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:47am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by honesty
    Ready brek is just porridge isnt it?
    Pretty much, but I always found it to be a little lighter and easier to make.

If you cant make it it the morning, boil some eggs the night before and have them with ham or tuna for breakfast.
    Good idea this, I'm going to start doing it!
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My standard breakfast is:

cup of coffee with Splenda (yeah, I know i should cut out the coffee, but it's my only vice)
    fruit (apple, grapes, melon, pinapple)
    2 Kashi "Heart to Heart Honey Oat Waffles with Green Tea"
    2 4oz cups of Danon Vanilla "Lite N Fit Carb Control Yogurt"
    1 16oz bottle of Vitamin Water (usually Orange, sometimes Apple-Cranberry)
    One packet of Emergen-C in Pink Grapefruit
    Assorted vitamins

Two hours after breakfast I will have a Granola bar or Rice Cakes or something like that with a little more fruit and another yogurt or cottage cheese

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 10:48am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought i might just be eating too much porridge so i halved the amount today and still felt awful.

I like the boiled eggs idea though, think i'll give that a go!
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 11:49am

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    eggs or egg beaters, ham or turkey, chopped spinach and cheese, baked in muffin cups and frozen. reheat in the microwave at work.

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 12:28pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about a banana and/or a healthy energy bar like the ones Odwalla makes? Wait, you're in the UK, dunno if you get those there.

http://www.gotbody.com/public/b_SHOP...FRwwawodjE_RDQ

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 12:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Odwalla bars are a great go-to for meal replacement.

Pair them up with an Odwalla juice or a Bolthouse Vanilla Chai Protein drink.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast