Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 3:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A Great Come Back From Me

This is my true Personal story. I have been over weight almost my entire life. I almost give up on exercising because I tried to join gym, eat diet food, take some diet pills but still nothing change. Three weeks ago, my friend introduced me to laboxing. He said that laboxing is the best gym ever as my friend loss some weight in the first week of joining. He gave me a week pass for trial. So the next day, I try their kickboxing class and just felt so much fresher. After a week, I weight myself and really I loss 10 pounds in just a week. This is so unbelievable. Now, I am a member of laboxing and they have the lowest monthly rate compared to other gym. Also, they offer a lot of different classes there such as kickboxing class, boxing class, mma class, fat burning class, muscle building class, and many more. So, I also suggesting you guys out there who want to get in shape and lose weight quickly just join laboxing. Here are their website www.laboxing.com and just locate the nearest gym around you.

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 3:17pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is so good hear. You lost much weight so fast. Best way losse weight is is cut off own leggs. Losse so much weight fast. Also barf in toilet. Crank work good. Pick scabs on face burn calories. Hitting enter button form paragraphs burn calories. This is fact. Is just me or laboxing sound like gay french pugilism. I know it not just me. This is so unbelievable. I like to bring kerosene and lighter to fat burning class. Mma is fun but my ppa is the best. He nice guy. Thank for time.
    Website Administrator Tom Kagan just loves email, instant messages, private messages, text messages, tweets, status updates, and every kind of personal contact. You can reah him at his personal email account at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN] or even on his cell phone number at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN].