solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    Shouldn't you people all be posting about how you're coming to watch me fight in a couple weeks? :P
    i know that this is a hard concept for those who don't live in new york city, so i will do my best to explain it.

many of the NY bullies live in new york city (manhattan, bronx, brooklyn, queens, and i guess staten island.) your fight is on long island. long island is not new york city. not by a long shot.

people who live in new york city do not have cars, so going to long island is a huge pain in the ass, and we don't like to do it. it may seem like a trivial distance for those of you who drive every day, but it's not trivial. it involves the long island rail road, and that is never trivial.

i have heard that the trains that the germans used to transport my relatives to the death camps were slightly less comfortable than the LIRR, but i've never been in one of those train cars, so i can only state with authority that i find the LIRR to be disgusting in all ways.

so... if your fight was in manhattan (say at fight house, where we hold the throwdowns, and where some promoters seem to hold kickboxing events) then it would be a lot easier for large numbers of us to come spectate. however seeing as it is in long island, you may find the nyc bullies to be less than thrilled at the concept.

a bunch of the NY crew do live on long island and therefore have cars, and nothing else to do (because they live in long island) and should be excited at the prospect of going and watching you fight.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 12:37am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. The real answer is the NYC Bullies are scrubs who couldn't find the cock in their hand if it they were being led by a 2 dollar whore in a bad neighborhood. Which means they can get to the island easy enough, but don't want to appear needy to the LITD people who can come pick them up at the train station :D
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 12:37am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WAIT A SECOND. Kat what is the name of your opponent!???
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

blotter art.

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 2:47pm

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heather something

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope you're not calling ME Kat >:(

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist
    No. The real answer is the NYC Bullies are scrubs who couldn't find the cock in their hand if it they were being led by a 2 dollar whore in a bad neighborhood. Which means they can get to the island easy enough, but don't want to appear needy to the LITD people who can come pick them up at the train station :D

Nassau and Suffolk counties give me hives.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 7:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist
    WAIT A SECOND. Kat what is the name of your opponent!???
    Never call a girl by the wrong name fool.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 8:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist

i have heard that the trains that the germans used to transport my relatives to the death camps were slightly less comfortable than the LIRR,

phhsss....try the Dutch railways, the guys sended of for transport in 1944 are bound to arrive next month.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 1:48pm

Style: PTK / MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Lebells
    phhsss....try the Dutch railways, the guys sended of for transport in 1944 are bound to arrive next month.
    Railways of any stripe suck and are about the same, except for the French TGV which is pretty nice. And bathrooms on Russian trains are good for screwing in if you're drunk.

Oh yeah, I'm out of training too, but I'll be there.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    1/08/2009 1:50pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    i know that this is a hard concept for those who don't live in new york city, so i will do my best to explain it.

many of the NY bullies live in new york city (manhattan, bronx, brooklyn, queens, and i guess staten island.) your fight is on long island. long island is not new york city. not by a long shot.

people who live in new york city do not have cars, so going to long island is a huge pain in the ass, and we don't like to do it. it may seem like a trivial distance for those of you who drive every day, but it's not trivial. it involves the long island rail road, and that is never trivial.

i have heard that the trains that the germans used to transport my relatives to the death camps were slightly less comfortable than the LIRR, but i've never been in one of those train cars, so i can only state with authority that i find the LIRR to be disgusting in all ways.

so... if your fight was in manhattan (say at fight house, where we hold the throwdowns, and where some promoters seem to hold kickboxing events) then it would be a lot easier for large numbers of us to come spectate. however seeing as it is in long island, you may find the nyc bullies to be less than thrilled at the concept.

a bunch of the NY crew do live on long island and therefore have cars, and nothing else to do (because they live in long island) and should be excited at the prospect of going and watching you fight.
    This is the sort of "bitchin" that impels many a movie redneck to comically dismember many a movie "city boy"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast