Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 3:27am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was watching the news late last night and as you all know they have two suspects in custody they strongly beleive (ie TONS of evidence) that they are the snipers.

What really pisses me off about this is:

1 Former Military and a War Vet. How the hell can he do such a thing to innocents in his own country one he fought for.

2) Was a Karate instructor and co ran a MA School as if MA isn't getting enough bad press. I listen to sum stupid bitch try to show that MA is what made him more violent. MA is violent I agree but to drive a man to do this there was something there that had nothing to do with MA.

3) Step son is Jamacian!!!! This really pissed off my wife. I am of Jamacian decent, my mother is Jamacian, but my wife was born and raised there.

I don't even really care about the Nation of Islam thing but the rest just gets to me!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 11:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) He drove a water truck.
    2) Didn't hear about that one
    3) Not actually his step son. The kid was here illegally.

They have the gun used in the snipings. It was a Bushmaster .223. The Muhammed guy was certified as an "expert" marksman while in the military (even though he drove a truck).

I haven't heard any connection to the nation of Islam in any news report. And even if there was a connection I don't see them as being responsible for this nut bag.

Several different news broadcasts are already saying that the "kid" was unduly influenced by the older Muhammed . . . which, although possible, will be his defense lawyers first line of defense. They'll claim he was "brainwashed" and "controlled" by an older dominating personality.

The kicker here is that they were harassing Muhammed's ex-wife, who lives in the middle of the area where the early snipings occurred.

Andas far as hurting people he fought to protect, Timothy McVeigh was ex-military, as was Lee Harvey Oswald, and others.

All due respect and thanks to our military; however, it is a great place for a psychopath to get some world class training.

I'm just glad all of the agencies involved got together to stop these two ass wipes and I hope the different prosecutorial offices will cooperate as well as the different Law enforcement jurisdictions did.

--------------------------------------------

So, Asia, My wife wants to take me to a real German Beer garden . . . is it worth the trip?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    asia, you are a jamican? i always pictured you as a white guy.
  4. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 2:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a big ass jamaican, judging from his pic on another forum.

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 5:29pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd heard that the sniper was a 63B mechanic. Now they're saying he was a 77W?

Until I went to Cyberkwoon, I'd thought Asia was... well, duh, AZN.

What's your MOS?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 5:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just went to cyberkwoon...........rasta mon

Posted On:
    10/25/2002 7:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe the military should be more careful into turning people into psychopaths. Christ there were many after the Vietnam war. The military just dont think they just let there trained guys go right straight back into society without them being retrained to live in regular society. Thats why you get all those guys who live on the street who are ex-soldiers and the like. They are all screwed in the head.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Posted On:
    10/26/2002 12:40pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa... hey now.

I was a SGT and in the U.S. Army for 7 years. I've had absolutely no issues adjusting back into society. In fact, I'm making 3-4 times the money I was when I was in, easily.

I personally think that some people should be screened BEFORE they join the military, but it'll never happen. In order to fight a war, you need trained killers: people who have few issues putting a bullet/knife/E-Tool into someone's skull.

The guy wasn't even in a Combat Arms section of the Army. He was Combat Service/Support. Saying he was a lethal killing machine because of his job would be like saying a file clerk is dangerous computer hacker because she works at Microsoft.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forgot about this thread, sorry.

>So, Asia, My wife wants to take me to a real German Beer garden . . . is it worth the trip?

DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!!

>Until I went to Cyberkwoon, I'd thought Asia was... well, duh, AZN.

That picture is old. It was taken in Kosovo during a awards ceremony, hence the goofy smile! The nick ASIA I got in college. Mainly because I lived a majority of my life in Asia and because of a movie triolgy (the name of which is the first part of my sig) the character ASIA was a man that castrated himself to gain ultimate power in KF!! The part is played by the sexy Bridgette Lin, which makes it hard to remember the character was suppose to be a man. (Stop laughing! This was a running joke for a long time I just accepted it.)

>What's your MOS?

31U Signal and Support Systems Speacilist
    (ie COMMO BITCH!!!)

I also scored EXPERT (M16, M4, M9) so I guess I can be a sniper too!

>I personally think that some people should be screened BEFORE they join the military, but it'll never happen

They still let me in!!! :) Seriously I think they should more through checks as well then I don't have to deal with screwed up soldiers!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh