Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 4:33pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by agentofevil
    LOL... For being a Navy Specwar "Peer" you sure do get butthurt easy. God forbid I piss off a mod in front of his audience. Go easy on generalizations and toughen up a little pal. You can do that right?
    We can get into the "no ur butthurt" type of dance, or we can both admit right here and now that I'm on leave and have nothing better to do today than **** around on an internet forum, and leave it at that.

Also, who are you again?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 4:37pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL... For being a Navy Specwar "Peer" you sure do get butthurt easy. God forbid I piss off a mod in front of his audience. Go easy on generalizations and toughen up a little pal. You can do that right?
    The first trickle...:argue:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 4:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: koryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius
    We can get into the "no ur butthurt" type of dance, or we can both admit right here and now that I'm on leave and have nothing better to do today than **** around on an internet forum, and leave it at that.

Also, who are you again?
    We can both admit that you are on leave? ok. I admit it: youre on leave and itching to flex your butthole by spewing printed diarrhea becuz youre bored.

Who am I? Just an ex squid diver callin you out on your generalization. If that ruffles you to start a flamewar over it, I couldnt care less. Have at it. Happy Holidays and stay safe bud (even on leave)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 5:14pm

Style: Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Worst case scenario, you get into your first pro MMA fight and get tagged in the eye and become ineligible for either MMA or the military....LOL

If you're unsure about joining the military, then don't. This will save you a lot of embarrassment after you quit BUDS because your ***** hurt on day two. Not to mention that after you quit you become severely depressed, get a **** load of weird tatts, then get an early discharge for being an alcoholic.

I'm just saying...it could happen...

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 5:40pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who am I? Just an ex squid diver callin you out on your generalization. If that ruffles you to start a flamewar over it, I couldnt care less. Have at it. Happy Holidays and stay safe bud (even on leave)
    Hey man, it's a prevailing attitude. I'm just sayin what everyone's thinkin.

Let it be said that divers, while totally gay, are fun to drink with. I got a couple navy diver drinking acquaintances that just picked up E-6 this last cycle. Additionally, some of my buddies just got back from scuba school. After hearing their stories, I think I'm going to stick to the sky.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2008 7:22pm

Style: Bar Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius
    Hey man, it's a prevailing attitude. I'm just sayin what everyone's thinkin.

Let it be said that divers, while totally gay, are fun to drink with. I got a couple navy diver drinking acquaintances that just picked up E-6 this last cycle. Additionally, some of my buddies just got back from scuba school. After hearing their stories, I think I'm going to stick to the sky.
    I'll stick to the woods with a better-then-an-M16-A2 (hopefully). Hell, I'd take a SAW with the jam-every-other-bandaler action.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    12/28/2008 2:59am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who are currently taking morbidly obese individuals with criminal records in their early 30s because the US military is so undermanned,
    Does that mean I still have a shot? As long as I knock over a liquor store?

I got 30 and obesity covered.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910