Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 1:04am

Style: Judo, Wrestling, Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muscle pain question

I had a **** day yesterday. My Explorer was in the shop and I was supposed to meet the shop owner yesterday to talk about what happened with it and my options. I am at my parents house in Idaho for Christmas. I take my Wrangler(My new project) and when I am getting closer to town it starts riding really rough and then smoke starts puring from the hood. I couldnt get a phone signal so I had to walk into town in a snow storm. Not a damn person would stop. Kinda crappy. But anyway I got to the shop, they put me up by the fire, gave me the bad news on my Explorer(2 cracked cylinder heads and I need a need a new head gasket) Then they tow my jeep in and I got a hole in the block the size of a softball.

Well anyway after the trudge into town I was exhausted, one of the mechanics gave me a ride back top my parent's and I went straight to bed. But today biceps and triceps ache really bad. Which I dont get cause my legs did all the work and my arms were also better sheilded form the cold. Should I be concerned about this?

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 1:15am

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dam the only thing I can think of is maybe you got too cold, or possibly you are dehydrated but I doubt it's that. If the cold is the case than you may want to have a doc take a look.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 1:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will make an appointment if it persists through Christmas. My left hand tingles a little. Luckily I still have my big old truck and I have just enough in saving to cover the mechanics bill. I am both curious and concerned about my arms.

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 1:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dozer
    I will make an appointment if it persists through Christmas. My left hand tingles a little. Luckily I still have my big old truck and I have just enough in saving to cover the mechanics bill. I am both curious and concerned about my arms.
    Any dis coloration in your finger tips? hang on I'll ask mrs. monk she is a RMA maybe she will have some suggestions.

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 1:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK don't get scared, but because it is your left hand and you did an exhausting hike in extreme conditions, We both are thinking worst case scenario heart condition? Again don't panic because without knowing your physical conditioning,age,family history ect .ect. it's hard to tell. It is kind of different though, so I wouldnt wait around a few days if it were me. Were you by chance hiking with a heavy back pack? Again were kind of reaching a little.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2008 11:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tingling in the hand can be anything from wearing tight clothing to nerve damage. Your best bet is to go to the doctor. Good luck and I hope the pain subsides!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2008 5:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I was wearing my motorcycle jacket which is a heavy jacket, but I doubt thats it. I checked WebMD and I think it might be a tendon issue. I know in the cold the tendons in my legs get screwy. If you wanna know my body type, I am 6'6, 285lbs, I turn 21 in February. Hope that helps, My biceps still ache and on Friday I will try to get into a doctor.