223595 Bullies, 4164 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 122
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,927

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 9:29am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by datdamnmachine
    My apologies for adding to that. Figured that if it was indeed true, it may be relevant with regards to credibility.
    Well, if someone said gee well the surgery takes this amount of time and the recovery takes this long. Then they related how, it actually subtracts from actual physical training time it would be relevant.

    It isn't you it is the OMG GENDER BENDERS CAN'T HAVE BABIES or OMG THAT IS GROSS WHY BRING IT UP that is irritating and irrelevant.


    I forgot all about the damn "I had a baby before the sex change."

    Also mundoza's fascination with this subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by mundoza
    hi guys, i understand that you are discussing her grades and certifications. cool, have at it. but i have not found any evidence to the contrary that she wasnt born a women.
    now in the beginning of this forum, it was stated that she was a man and again now by thaiboxersp.
    if you state that she was a man, then please provide some pictures so that we can see what she/he looked like. you say that she is still married to her wife, is there an online database that would have the wedding certificate or pictures?
    look, i know some of you may be getting pissed off, but in order for me to get over this hurdle, i would like to see some proof. a lot of the guys have already been checking into her MA creditials, so surely, someone has pics/documents regarding this?
    thaiboxersp, you say you grew up with her, dont you have photos that you can post somewhere? surely you guys had pics taken? please?
    Dude quit trying to be a fucking voyeur. The guy says he knows Anshu and that she was a man. If you are embarrassed because, you can't believe you beat your meat to a man go get psychotherapy.

    No one needs to prove the Gender to you in any way, shape, or form.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/25/2008 9:33am at .
  2. mundoza is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 9:54am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NATT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    excuse me? is this site not dedicated to finding bullshit in the MA's? finding mcdojo's and so forth? now as far as i can tell, someone or many have made statements about her gender and have stated they knew her. yet no one has stepped up to the plate to provide evidence to back up their statements.
    now that i am asking, all of a sudden i am a voyeur???? how do you arrive at this conclusion?
    bottom line - can you prove she was a he? yes or no? if you cant, then it falls in the catergory of defamation of character.
    if i say i am a 5th degree, wont you want evidence. better yet, if i said i was a ninjer wouldnt you go off about wanting proof, lineage, where in japan did i study, under who, what is their creditials???? but because someone said they new him thats enough???WTF???
    if no one needs to prove it, then why do other people have to prove themselves to you???
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,927

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 10:08am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mundoza
    excuse me? is this site not dedicated to finding bullshit in the MA's?
    Yep.

    finding mcdojo's and so forth?
    Not really. McDojos can be good or bad we are more interested in rooting out fraud.

    now as far as i can tell, someone or many have made statements about her gender and have stated they knew her. yet no one has stepped up to the plate to provide evidence to back up their statements.
    now that i am asking, all of a sudden i am a voyeur???? how do you arrive at this conclusion?
    bottom line - can you prove she was a he? yes or no? if you cant, then it falls in the catergory of defamation of character.
    Are you her lawyer looking for a lawsuit? Or, are you an Arm Chair lawyer?

    Voyeur? Gee why would I come to that conclusion. Asking a guy you don't know, to produce pictures, a link to the marriage license, and other personal effects. I have no clue how I drew that conclusion.


    See, unless you are Anshu, it doesn't matter, as she needs to prove that case not you.

    Secondly, if this poster is lying it is own him to provide evidence in court if, Anshu decides to file suit not you.

    Third, I have told people to stop talking about the gender as IT DOES NOT MATTER.


    Now, if it is Defamation it will be on you as you have been told to stop, as it is irrelevant, and you continue to run your mouth.

    if i say i am a 5th degree, wont you want evidence. better yet, if i said i was a ninjer wouldnt you go off about wanting proof, lineage, where in japan did i study, under who, what is their creditials????
    Nope. You really don't understand this website at all.


    but because someone said they new him thats enough???WTF???
    It is "knew" and his gender is irrelevant to his rank. Do you understand the words being typed on this thread.?

    if no one needs to prove it, then why do other people have to prove themselves to you???
    Are you really this much of an idiot? No really. Let's see if I can help.

    Do you have a penis?
    Do you train Martial Arts and teach?


    Now if you don't understand the difference, in the two questions, you need to get the **** off this board.
  4. thaiboxersp is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    99

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 10:18am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mundoza
    excuse me? is this site not dedicated to finding bullshit in the MA's? finding mcdojo's and so forth? now as far as i can tell, someone or many have made statements about her gender and have stated they knew her. yet no one has stepped up to the plate to provide evidence to back up their statements.
    now that i am asking, all of a sudden i am a voyeur???? how do you arrive at this conclusion?
    bottom line - can you prove she was a he? yes or no? if you cant, then it falls in the catergory of defamation of character.
    if i say i am a 5th degree, wont you want evidence. better yet, if i said i was a ninjer wouldnt you go off about wanting proof, lineage, where in japan did i study, under who, what is their creditials???? but because someone said they new him thats enough???WTF???
    if no one needs to prove it, then why do other people have to prove themselves to you???

    we are not only from the same hometown, but we were pretty close to best friends for what seemed like forever. christa was there when my kids were born for christ sake. if it would help i'll break out and scan wedding albums if necessary. but the point is the rank bullshit. the reason for the thread was rank issues. tell me what you wanna see, it still wont change the fact about he rank and credential bullshit, i would have started the thread if she was still a guy, or an alien for that matter. from this point on all im discussing on here is the martial arts aspect and nothing more

    if you also would like further info ask phrost because he knows about christa as well.
    Last edited by thaiboxersp; 12/25/2008 10:22am at .
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,927

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 10:26am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you do choose to scan photos, you confirm it with a Mod, if you feel it is necessary. Don't scan anything for this idiot because, on a public thread, it isn't relevant.

    For all you know it is a stalker. Yeah, it may be harsh but I hate **** like this. It is bad as threads asking if homosexuals get wood when rolling in BJJ. Do guys get wood when rolling with women.

    The Rank is the discussion in the MABS thread and doesn't belong in the main thread.
  6. thaiboxersp is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    99

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 10:28am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mundoza
    hi guys, i understand that you are discussing her grades and certifications. cool, have at it. but i have not found any evidence to the contrary that she wasnt born a women.
    now in the beginning of this forum, it was stated that she was a man and again now by thaiboxersp.
    if you state that she was a man, then please provide some pictures so that we can see what she/he looked like. you say that she is still married to her wife, is there an online database that would have the wedding certificate or pictures?
    look, i know some of you may be getting pissed off, but in order for me to get over this hurdle, i would like to see some proof. a lot of the guys have already been checking into her MA creditials, so surely, someone has pics/documents regarding this?
    thaiboxersp, you say you grew up with her, dont you have photos that you can post somewhere? surely you guys had pics taken? please?

    i your that set on it , i'll dig some pics up what would you like to see

    videos of him/her doing forms
    from my wedding
    from all our training stuff we did
    video of him/her loosing a kickboxing match (i have that too)


    but honestly, a pic of her with muscles and a goetie doesnt fix the underlining isue which is agai for a 100th time THE MARTIAL ARTS RANK AND CREDENTIALS BULLSHIT
  7. thaiboxersp is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    99

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 10:29am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    If you do choose to scan photos, you confirm it with a Mod, if you feel it is necessary. Don't scan anything for this idiot because, on a public thread, it isn't relevant.

    For all you know it is a stalker. Yeah, it may be harsh but I hate **** like this. It is bad as threads asking if homosexuals get wood when rolling in BJJ. Do guys get wood when rolling with women.

    The Rank is the discussion in the MABS thread and doesn't belong in the main thread.
    good point. **** him then
  8. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,109

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 12:24pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mundoza
    bottom line - can you prove she was a he? yes or no? if you cant, then it falls in the catergory of defamation of character.
    I personally watched "Chris" lose (badly) a kickboxing match in 2002. Against another man.

    Get over it.

    This individual's lifestyle choices have nothing to do with whether or not they are a legitimate Martial Artist. We would start handing out bans for more talk on that subject, but this is YMAS so it does fall within the scope of discussion.

    It's still colossally stupid.
  9. mundoza is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    21

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 12:29pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NATT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, at least i know what type of people i am dealing with now. calling me an idiot, saying "**** him" you seem to think that insulting me will make you feel all important.
    as far as i am concerned, you are just as bad as the people you investigate.
    as far as gender - IT DOES MATTER AS IT WAS BROUGHT UP!
    it is a fake, i think you are a fake. a statement was made and no proof can be produced simply because there is none. so i call it - BULLSHIT THAT SHE WAS A HE.
    thaiboxersp, thanks, but it would appear that you are also not willing, so i call bullshit on your statements as well.
    it is a fake, how is it on me if it is defamation? explain your route of logic? because you said dont discuss it any more? sorry mate, it was already stated in the beginning of this forum. therefore, it was an open topic on an open forum. if anything, this site will be held liable for defamation.

    based on the fact that i am asking for proof, now all of a sudden i am a voyeur, well, i guess we know what else you look at on the internet.

    Quote:
    if i say i am a 5th degree, wont you want evidence. better yet, if i said i was a ninjer wouldnt you go off about wanting proof, lineage, where in japan did i study, under who, what is their creditials????

    its a fake's response: -
    Nope. You really don't understand this website at all.

    this is a statement by you. i dont understand the website. really? so then this ashida kim character or frank dux, they dont have to prove themselves then? so why are they indicated as busted fake ninja's? i will tell you why, because they couldnt prove anything. just like you cant prove your statement.

    i really dont understand what the problem is. a simple, " go to this link/site and you will see what i am talking about" would have resolved this a few posts ago. instead, you have chosen to avoid posting any evidence and you have drawn this out.

    so again, - BULLSHIT.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,927

    Posted On:
    12/25/2008 12:29pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grinch
    I personally watched "Chris" lose (badly) a kickboxing match in 2002.

    Get over it.

    This individual's lifestyle choices have nothing to do with whether or not they are a legitimate Martial Artist.
    There is your confirmation. This quote is from the website owner.

    Now, let this dumb **** go.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.