Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 6:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im not rude you arschloch!

anyway you dont have to be all arrogant about it.

so what you're saying is: you have no special skills...
    you charge them that kind of money because there's a demand for it and you have to travel by train.

BUT if people cant afford it they dont have to pay anything...

that makes sense...

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 6:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooh my freaking tiny leberwurschtbrot!

Polite answer is: You are obviously in the wrong place to advertise your school. What you describe does not sound like a martial arts school that meets the standards that are required around here. (Not making a list of what was wrong or missing: let's see if you find out yourself.)

Not so polite answer is: Next time I come to FFM, I'll be delighted to take a look at your school, if you care to give an address. Then, I can write an unbiased review, and put your self-defense skills, which you implicate are derrived from Taijiquan, to the test.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 2/04/2009 7:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 4:24am

Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    im not rude you arschloch!

anyway you dont have to be all arrogant about it.

so what you're saying is: you have no special skills...
    you charge them that kind of money because there's a demand for it and you have to travel by train.

BUT if people cant afford it they dont have to pay anything...

that makes sense...
    actually it does make sense. insults won't get you further.
    'bout the demand, it's the other way round: supply raises the demand. sorry, if being arrogant, only slight arrogance was intended. however your intense reaction is interesting to me. still, sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by This is Sparta!
    Ooooh my freaking tiny leberwurschtbrot!

Polite answer is: You are obviously in the wrong place to advertise your school. What you describe does not sound like a martial arts school that meets the standards that are required around here. (Not making a list of what was wrong or missing: let's see if you find out yourself.)

Not so polite answer is: Next time I come to FFM, I'll be delighted to take a look at your school, if you care to give an address. Then, I can write an unbiased review, and put your self-defense skills, which you implicate are derrived from Taijiquan, to the test.
    it's hardly a school. I am just giving some lessons, mostly solo ones at their homes or in the park. if getting enough people together, I do small classes. it is not a school and I did never call it that way.

on advertising. I am not doing so. I am new in here, so went on to tell, what it is I do in CMA. I am not expecting anybody from here taking lessons from me. this would be ridiculus. and my fighting skills I would rank in here on the last 5 percent. but that is obviously the reason you are acting that impressive.
    however, if there is the possibility, to delete this post for pleasing you, just tell me how. I would not mind, 'cause, as I said before:
    Quote Originally Posted by Homernoid
    Well, just upfront: it really sounds more, than it is and I gave up the intention to made a living out of this. Its more like a spare-time interest I do not have to pay for and get pocket money for a movie or two.
    Next time you are in frankfurt and we have the time meeting each other, it could be fun. personally I would prefer summer, cause I am not going to rent the communitycenter for a meetup with you and so there is the park I guess.

Have fun.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 5:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    on advertising. I am not doing so. I am new in here, so went on to tell, what it is I do in CMA. I am not expecting anybody from here taking lessons from me. this would be ridiculus. and my fighting skills I would rank in here on the last 5 percent. but that is obviously the reason you are acting that impressive.
    however, if there is the possibility, to delete this post for pleasing you, just tell me how. I would not mind, 'cause, as I said before:
    I am not acting impressive, I am telling you that you are in the wrong place for this.
    You are new here, so try to adapt.

Schools to be reviewed here are, with all the respect, pro schools, not just gatherings of pals who like to hit themselves.

Your training can be totally legit, and your skills superior to anyone here,
    but what your describe is your training group, not a school.

Next time you are in frankfurt and we have the time meeting each other, it could be fun. personally I would prefer summer, cause I am not going to rent the communitycenter for a meetup with you and so there is the park I guess.
    No worries, wouldn't be able to make in the next few weeks thanks to my exams anyway.
    But then, sure, why not? - In return, if you happen to pass by Würzburg, drop me a note.
    Since this looks more like a misunderstanding than like an attempt of BS from your side,
    I expect this to be a good exchange, not a gong sao.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 12:53pm

Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh wow, now I understand. that is a misunderstanding indeed. I read carefully about that schoolreview stuff, still did not copy it is for professional schools, not at all, I obviously must have missed that passage.
    I am really sorry for any trouble I may have caused, my appologies for that.

Thank you for your invitation, when fortune drives me to würzburg, I'll be pleased to drop in.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, School reviews are for students of said School to rate it so that others thinking of going there may benefit from the information rather than advertising by the School itself.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 2:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No prob, man, and good luck with your group!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12