Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2011 8:54pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Even if it's true what they are saying, it doesn't take away from his ability as an instructor.
    Yes it does! I am not a martial arts instructor, however I do train police officers and police recruits. I can promise you that as an instructor, of any form, if you are called into question about yourself or your morals (and proven wrong), it calls into question the integrity of your training. Of course Bando will get tarnished by this guy's reputation. Unfortunately that's the way it works. It's probably a very good system, but when one of the main contributors to it causes this much crap it shines bad. I know this is an old post, but I am rather new.

Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    12/23/2011 4:07pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Gyi is trying to break into the Chi Gung market:

An ancient form of moving meditation, Min Zen was passed to Hanshi by Bando master Dr. Muang Gyi. Utilizing simple stones, these movements are an effective form of Chi Gung. 2 disc set.

Posted On:
    9/05/2012 11:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been to a few camps where he was teaching and his constant stories which are very hard to believe, is staggering. Great instructor but its hard to truly respect and trust a guy who you can't tell if he's telling the truth or not. His stories weren't limited to the martial arts. If you did the math, there were not enough hours in the day to do all he's claimed to have done in the world.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456