Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Infidel

Posted On:
    1/27/2009 7:36am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What kind of holster would be good for wearing a pistol under a suit (.45 1911 model no tac light) and being as discreet as possible?
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/27/2009 3:09pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd stay away form hip carry (tucked in shirt).

Are you a big dude? If you have a full suit and leave the jacket on, shoulder holster or pancake holster will be pretty much invisible.

I pack a big-ass revolver under a walmart zipper hoodie with a shoulder holster and it's completely hidden. WHen I wear a suit i could hide damn near anything.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Infidel

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 3:04am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Scrapper. Pancake holster seems to fit the bill.

As for what I carry, probably not the same considering most of the replies have been while at home but I'm bored.

AR15 (ish) rifle with an elcan spectre DR scope. Between 10 and 14 Mags. (Tracer on top of the mag and 2nd from last)
    attached M203 (by shitty dimaco company) with 12 bombs in a bandoleer.
    Use a T.H.E Mamba (3 point) sling with a snap buckle threaded through the sling so I can also attach it to my chest rig and use it as a 1 point sling.

Browning 9mm Hi-power carried either in a very used but very functional blackhawk drop leg holster which I'm not giving back to the owner or (prefered) just sticking it in one of the empty internal mag pouches on my rig.
    (Both attached to my belt with a $35 lanyard from the rip off american PX)
    3 magazines (which are so old and beat up I'd be safer to throw the magazine itself at someone).

4 frag grenades, 1 smoke grenade. 1 british style set of pen flares. (Technically not a weapon but I'm creative and their fun)
    A cold steel kobun tanto or SOG Seal pup attached to my chest rig.
    Tom Brown Tracker attached to the back of my chest rig length wise at the small of my back. (The only reason why is cause it cost $400 and I wanna carry it)
    Pepper spray for dogs and wadi kids.
    brass knuckles depending on if I figure Ill be near a crowd or not. (not a tough guy-more of a deterrant. People know what their for and when you put them on they **** off)

Gerber multi-plier
    Ya it's a tool but that dude from Gladiator used it in a movie to cut someones fucking throat out, thats gotta be considered a weapon doesn't it?

If I was a police foundations dork I'd brag about my "radio" and calling for backup. But I'm not.
    Last edited by vigilus; 2/17/2009 3:09am at .
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 4:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of those older 2-way radios would make a pretty decent blunt object, they often have steel frames under the plastic shell. i carried one for years. that and a maglite. empty, it's a worthless aluminum tube, but with 4 d-cell batteries in there...
    :new_all_c
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789