Posted On:
    12/23/2003 3:33am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pride: Bushido (Spoilers)

Well, Team Gracie won 3-2.

I didn't get to see all the fights, so I will leave the blow by blow to others but there was one thing that stood out:

Ryan Gracie is a fucking psychotic.

The guy he fought ran into Ryan's upper leg with his knee (basically ran into a limb destruction) and fell down. Ryan kicked him in the face at least twice, stomped on his head and when the tiny little ref got in between them, Ryan came about a millimeter away from decking the ref.

Loon.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2003 4:18am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    aaaaaah i wanna watch...ralph gracie i heard lost? and they're not playing it on PPV here?
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

Posted On:
    12/23/2003 6:35am

Style: MMA-Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LoL a little late, the spoiler has been out for like 4 months ......

huge delay between time it happend and time they showed it.

also i would like to note , one of my team mates lost in bushido, Shogey ( err spelling)
    Ivan was in his corner. I would like to note Ivan is a super funny guy that i cant seem to get a submission on. (will keep trying)

anyhow it was a great event.

other then when shoguns brother beat my team mate :(
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Posted On:
    12/23/2003 6:37am

Style: MMA-Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Pride: Bushido (Spoilers)

Originally posted by JKDChick
    Well, Team Gracie won 3-2.

I didn't get to see all the fights, so I will leave the blow by blow to others but there was one thing that stood out:

Ryan Gracie is a fucking psychotic.

The guy he fought ran into Ryan's upper leg with his knee (basically ran into a limb destruction) and fell down. Ryan kicked him in the face at least twice, stomped on his head and when the tiny little ref got in between them, Ryan came about a millimeter away from decking the ref.

Loon.
    Ryan had nothing to do with the fall, What happen was he did a fast instep, and was trying to throw hard punchs stepped wrong and twisted his knee. (i think he broke or sprained something) At that point his leg gave out and he calsped back in on him self.(tripping back words) Ryan follows up with 2 kicks that connected to the side of the face then trys a stomp and misses.

anyhow thats what happen.

:D
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/23/2003 10:34am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ralph Gracie won.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2003 12:44pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ralph def. won. although by decision. the whole thing was great. i recomend it highly.

Posted On:
    12/23/2003 1:44pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was alright. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't show Fedor's younger brother fight. I saw a shitty quality video of it on the net, and it looked like a good fight.

The best fights were Newton vs Renzo, Brennan vs other guy, and Ralph vs other guy. Ralph's head is a fucking polygon. What an ugly ************.

Daniel Gracie vs Nakamura was boring as hell, which disappointed me. Daniel basically held closed guard for the whole fight and stalled, with Nakamura landing some hard punches, but nothing too damagin. Nakamura's hands have improved a LOT, and he hits pretty damn hard, actually.
    You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.