Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Double talk. I asked you to clarify and you didn't. I pointed out what I've been talking about and you dodge it. Idiot.
    Exactly what part of the bolded section did you miss/not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Now what would you like me to clarify? I have neither double talked on this thread nor shown any hypocrisy. In fact, I have more than graciously explained every post and point I have made.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly what part of the bolded section did you miss/not understand?
    He's talking about the original thread where you flipped out not this one. He brought it here because you ran from the other thread.

Psst that makes you a coward.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    He's talking about the original thread where you flipped out not this one. He brought it here because you ran from the other thread.

Psst that makes you a coward.

And I have asked you some twenty times to explain your post and you have avoided it like the plague. I would say it is pretty clear who has show cowardice and his screen name is It is Fake.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 5:00pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, so let me get this straight.

You say
    About what? You obviously agreed with the last two things I said to you.
    And I say
    If you'd like to clarify I can confirm.
    Then I show you the quote I was talking about

Then you say:
    Now what would you like me to clarify?
    So you say I agree with you about two subjects I couldn't find.
    I ask you to clarify and I can tell you for sure whether I agree with you.
    You don't know what you're supposed to clarify.

Then you're a liar like IIF said.

Anything else asshole?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 5:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I have asked you some twenty times to explain your post and you have avoided it like the plague.
    That's another lie. I said I won't explain it to you because of your stupid actions. Remember you wanted to play two games? One was called ping pong and the other was tag.
    I would say it is pretty clear who has show cowardice and his screen name is It is Fake.
    You are the Ray Chalres of clarity so that makes your insult stupid and ironic.

This thread is hinting at mythos. Martial arts students, never blindly followed their leaders. If you study the history of any style, there has always been a student who became better than their teacher and either took over, moved on or started their own system. We are all human and no matter the part of world we are born in, we still are captive to human emotion and ego.
    LOL, yeah um no. You might want to reword this.
    Nah, you read it the wrong way. Within the paragraph's context, it is clear that the sentence refers to martial artists in the plural. It wasn't in any way suggesting that some martial art students have not blindly followed their leaders, many have done just that. But at no time in history have all martial artists blindly followed their leaders.
    It is "Clear"? You're an asshole aren't you? *Snif. Yup, you smell like an asshole. You write like an asshole. When I read your statement out loud you sound like an asshole. So what qualifies you to be such a douchebag, asshole?
    Do you have a mirror handy?
    Yes, why did you need to see yourself in the mirror asshole? You could just take a picture.
    I know who and what I am, apparently you don't. Take that mirror and self-reflect.
    That's the best you can do asshole? My proclamation of being an asshole is nothing new. The difference between you and I is that I can back it up, and you're a douchebag with a serious need of a proctologist examination to determine what type of surgery is going to be needed to remove your head from your ass.

"I know who and what I am", you're a neo maxi zindweebee with an over inflated opinion of herself.
    Wow, it is so creative to quote a chickenshit character from a 25 year old movie. My hat's off to you. Sorry that your ego is so fragile that you need to throw curse words around to feel grown up.
    Yeah, ok that is my mistake, thinking that karate students left their masters, started their own styles, went to train with others without ever getting into an argument with them. What was I thinking?

We'll leave it at that. Go to McDonalds and have an apple pie.
    Dude, you don't know if your shot, fucked or blown up. Emperor's new clothes much?
    This is you:

I had my friend who has a Masters in English say that you didn't word that correctly.

Now shut the **** up and stop being stupid.....asshole.

Make sure you pay attention to the first post. Now, where exactly did Omega judge or comment on your post? Where exactly did he say he didn't understand what you meant? Oooooooohhhhhh he was actually trying to help you and you have degrees and **** so, that makes you more intelligent. Yes, you overreacted and spent pages arguing instead of "saying oops that could be taken wrong my bad."
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103573
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/07/2011 5:12pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 7:34pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes **** brain that would be a dodge because you have not answered one fucking question from us. So go **** yourself.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314