218358 Bullies, 5973 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 136
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,923

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 6:22pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    About what? You obviously agreed with the last two things I said to you.
    If you'd like to clarify I can confirm. Besides that you're a fucking double talking hypocrite.
  2. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,923

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 6:25pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more time with your bullshit btw. I think this is the 4th time I've brought this up. Are you normally this obtuse or does having your head shoved that far up your ass a normal thing with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Nah, you read it the wrong way. Within the paragraph's context, it is clear that the sentence refers to martial artists in the plural. It wasn't in any way suggesting that some martial art students have not blindly followed their leaders, many have done just that. But at no time in history have all martial artists blindly followed their leaders.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 6:27pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge. When are you just going to explain the post?
    When you stop lying and learn how to read..
  4. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:15pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    If you'd like to clarify I can confirm. Besides that you're a fucking double talking hypocrite.
    Now what would you like me to clarify? I have neither double talked on this thread nor shown any hypocrisy. In fact, I have more than graciously explained every post and point I have made.
  5. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:24pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    When you stop lying and learn how to read..
    Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge....
  6. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:29pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    One more time with your bullshit btw. I think this is the 4th time I've brought this up. Are you normally this obtuse or does having your head shoved that far up your ass a normal thing with you?
    Hmm, omitted the original post I see. Here are the cliffs as I see them: I made a statement, you read it the exact opposite way it was meant and called me out on it, I explained in detail in the post you just quoted exactly what I meant in the paragraph. WTF is your problem? Do you want me to bow down to you because of my poor word choice as you saw it? I am so sorry that my original post wasn't as clear as it can be. Really, I apologize fully to you for not clearly spelling out exactly what was meant and confusing you. I will do my best to never do so again.
  7. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,923

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:46pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Now what would you like me to clarify? I have neither double talked on this thread nor shown any hypocrisy. In fact, I have more than graciously explained every post and point I have made.
    Double talk. I asked you to clarify and you didn't. I pointed out what I've been talking about and you dodge it. Idiot.
  8. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,923

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:50pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Hmm, omitted the original post I see. Here are the cliffs as I see them: I made a statement, you read it the exact opposite way it was meant and called me out on it, I explained in detail in the post you just quoted exactly what I meant in the paragraph. WTF is your problem? Do you want me to bow down to you because of my poor word choice as you saw it? I am so sorry that my original post wasn't as clear as it can be. Really, I apologize fully to you for not clearly spelling out exactly what was meant and confusing you. I will do my best to never do so again.
    There you go again. You have no idea how I read it, I simply said you may want to reword that (to make it more clear on your thoughts). Now you're finally acknowledging that your words weren't that clear. Then you throw it upon me again. Very passive aggressive of you . Essentially you're a douchebag and I go back to my former comments.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:52pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge....
    Yes that's what you've been doing in three threads. At least you finally sort of half halfheartedly owned up to one. I like how you are gracious and everyone else is a coward, dodger, unintelligent or whatever excuse you name when they do exactly what you do.

    Yes, Omega said you might want to reword that sentence and you flipped out. As I said much earlier you came onto this website looking for an argument.Then when you got multiples you started getting butt-hurt.
  10. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/07/2011 4:53pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    There you go again. You have no idea how I read it, I simply said you may want to reword that (to make it more clear on your thoughts). Now you're finally acknowledging that your words weren't that clear. Then you throw it upon me again. Very passive aggressive of you . Essentially you're a douchebag and I go back to my former comments.
    What do you think was meant when I stated several pages back poor word choice????
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.