Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 10:43am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fact? You're an idiot. You post something that was fairly nonsensical and when I suggested you reword it you told me I was wrong. When several other people concurred you said they were wrong. My friend, who has a Masters in English says you were wrong. You've yet to admit you're wrong. You aren't being the stand up person. Take a look in the mirror you egotist.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 10:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    You two can tag team me for 30 more pages. It won't change the fact that It is Fake made a rediculous non-sensical statement
    Then that means your question was non-sensical.

and when asked over and over and over again for clarification, he dogeded over and over again.
    I answered your failure at understanding logical fallacies with examples.
    I showed you exactly what I answered in context. I answered your armbar question.

You answered my questions with questions. That's a bitch move.

How many of my questions or statements did you respond to? None. So, two can play that game. Now, you got mad because I refuse to address your logical fallacies and you still can't identify them when I gave you help.

So instead of being a basic stand up person you two decide to just troll me page after page after page and then call me the hypocrite (lulz). It was a simple request.
    Says the dipshit who posted his years in karate, his educational resume and couldn't admit he poorly worded responses in three different threads.

Keep trolling and whining that no one but you is a stand up guy. You are exactly what you have complained about a coward, a hypocrite, a dodger, a troll, a liar, and you have poor reading comprehension skills.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 10:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, you spout Bushido and yet I've seen you come up short on several points. Now I'm no expert as I practice mostly Chinese Arts but you have yet to show:
    Rectitude
    Courage
    Respect
    Honesty
    and
    Honor

In any of your posts. I'm pretty sure most would agree here, not to mention any degree of humility. Now you can take your 20+ years of your crap karate and shove it up your ass. You want to defend your "Honor" you meet me on the "battlefield"; besides that, your words are nothing but hollowing ramblings.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 10:58am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I'm just not responding to your repeated logical fallacies.
    In other words, you fail. Thank you for playing.
    You started the trolling lets be absolutely clear.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 11:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yep, hypocrite.
    Are you still here crying and whining like a true childish bitch? Yes you are therefore, no I am not delusional.

Do you lie to yourself off the internet as well? Until, they create a button that gives me the power to keep your browser on bullshido or keep your computer on I have no power over ANYONE.

Another lie. You talked about multiple issues that were refuted and then started posting "fail" when you didn't understand what you were told. Unlike the other threads, where everyone called you a dipshit and left, I didn't.
    All you have to do is stop posting.

Remember this?

Trying to be funny, but you haven't stopped posting and you've become angrier. I know you must win, but you might want to pay attention to the fact Omega and I post in other threads. You have now ignored every thread, but this one.
    Yes, your internet manhood has been challenged. The truth of the matter is, you lord it over others and never posted on a website where people know more about Martial Arts than you do. No one deferred to your Bushido bullshit and Okinawan Nutriding. Once again, your feelings are hurt.
    I have not "lied" anywhere on this thread. People are free to scroll back and see for themself. This absurdity would end with a simple explanation of what I perceive to be a nonsensical response from you. Shall I count the number of requests for clarification from you I have made? Would that make you and your trolling partner happy?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 11:22am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Fact? You're an idiot. You post something that was fairly nonsensical and when I suggested you reword it you told me I was wrong. When several other people concurred you said they were wrong. My friend, who has a Masters in English says you were wrong. You've yet to admit you're wrong. You aren't being the stand up person. Take a look in the mirror you egotist.
    I spent several posts explaining EXACTLY what I said. You think it was poor word choice in that paragraph fine. I disagree and to most people, my explanation would have been enough. Instead you took it as an opportunity to troll. In contrast, I have requested an explanation of It is Fake's post and instead of getting the same kind of explanation that I gave, I have received page after page of dodging and tag team troll.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 11:48am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spent several posts explaining EXACTLY what I said. You think it was poor word choice in that paragraph fine. I disagree and to most people, my explanation would have been enough. Instead you took it as an opportunity to troll. In contrast, I have requested an explanation of It is Fake's post and instead of getting the same kind of explanation that I gave, I have received page after page of dodging and tag team troll.
    You don't have to explain it, you were wrong. Admit you were wrong then move on to the correction. Asshole.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 1:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't have to explain it, you were wrong. Admit you were wrong then move on to the correction. Asshole.
    I was not wrong in what I said. There has never been some mystical time when all martial artists respected and obeyed everything their master said. It has never been. it is Hollywood myth. Never have all martial artists blindly followed their leaders.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 2:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was not wrong in what I said. There has never been some mystical time when all martial artists respected and obeyed everything their master said. It has never been. it is Hollywood myth. Never have all martial artists blindly followed their leaders.
    You're an idiot. Of course you were wrong. That's not the part I was talking about you dumbfuck.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 2:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're an idiot. Of course you were wrong. That's not the part I was talking about you dumbfuck.
    Does it make you feel all grown up when you use that word?
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast