222061 Bullies, 3471 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 136
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 7:08pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Funny how I am childish, but you have pouted, called names, whined, raged, and even pandered to the non-existent crowd.

    Why would I reword something that is a simple response to your own tired ass question? I even showed you the order and you still don't get it.
    Ok, so that means you are afraid of my potential response. Thanks for admitting it.
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 7:14pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Ok, so that means you are afraid of my potential response. Thanks for admitting it.
    Wow, if you fight as well as you dodge questions and lie you could be Heavy Weight champion of the world.
  3. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 7:31pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wow, if you fight as well as you dodge questions and lie you could be Heavy Weight champion of the world.
    You posted a comment, I questioned it and this thread has turned into page after page after page of "It is Fake" dodging that one question I asked over and over and over again. You can't turn that around on me: The thread speaks for itself.

    By the way, it is totally unsporting to accuse someone of lying without substantiating it.
    Last edited by Matsubayashi; 8/05/2011 7:35pm at .
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 7:35pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    You posted a comment, I questioned it
    Then I answered your question. You skipped my post because you were angry at two other posters and forgot the context of my response. You know, the response to your QUESTION.

    and this thread has turned into page after page after page of It is Fake dodging that one question I asked.
    No, I answered your one question. You responded by creating a bunch of strawman arguments and red-herrings.

    You can't turn that around on me: The thread speaks for itself.
    Yes, it does.
    I made a statement.
    You asked a question in context to that statment.
    I answered.
    You flipped out at other posters and continue to pander to the non-existent crowd because you are lost and confused.
  5. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/05/2011 7:40pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Then I answered your question. You skipped my post because you were angry at two other posters and forgot the context of my response. You know, the response to your QUESTION.

    No, I answered your one question. You responded by creating a bunch of strawman arguments and red-herrings.

    Yes, it does.
    I made a statement.
    You asked a question in context to that statment.
    I answered.
    You flipped out at other posters and continue to pander to the non-existent crowd because you are lost and confused.
    If you feel you explained this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The thousands of other Martial artists that do millions of techniques with full resistance.

    There's your break.
    somewhere, please provide me with the post number and if you did I will gladly apologize. All I have seen is childish crap thrown at me and a complete avoidance of explaining your statement.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 12:26am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    If you feel you explained this post:



    somewhere, please provide me with the post number and if you did I will gladly apologize. All I have seen is childish crap thrown at me and a complete avoidance of explaining your statement.
    Yes, of course everything is childish to you once your feelings were hurt. Let's make it absolutely clear you whipped out your e-penis and decided to make an appeal to authority.

    How about you read what was quoted in that post? If you don't get it I can't help you.
    Childish is ignoring the multiple threads saying you are a douche. Yes, it is you not me.
  7. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 8:46am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, of course everything is childish to you once your feelings were hurt. Let's make it absolutely clear you whipped out your e-penis and decided to make an appeal to authority.

    How about you read what was quoted in that post? If you don't get it I can't help you.
    Childish is ignoring the multiple threads saying you are a douche. Yes, it is you not me.
    Feelings hurt by some poster on the web? Are you delusional? Is this why you spend all your time posting on here, because you think it gives you power over others? Mine was a simple request to have a poster explain their words to me, instead it turned into page after page of bs. Now it all makes sense.
  8. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,949

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 9:58am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wow, if you fight as well as you dodge questions and lie you could be Heavy Weight champion of the world.
    Thread winner. You notice no response to my post either? I've counted at least 14 statement dodges. Does this make him a hypocrite yet?
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 10:38am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Thread winner. You notice no response to my post either? I've counted at least 14 statement dodges. Does this make him a hypocrite yet?
    Yep, hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsubayashi View Post
    Feelings hurt by some poster on the web? Are you delusional?
    Are you still here crying and whining like a true childish bitch? Yes you are therefore, no I am not delusional.

    Is this why you spend all your time posting on here, because you think it gives you power over others?
    Do you lie to yourself off the internet as well? Until, they create a button that gives me the power to keep your browser on bullshido or keep your computer on I have no power over ANYONE.

    Mine was a simple request to have a poster explain their words to me, instead it turned into page after page of bs.
    Another lie. You talked about multiple issues that were refuted and then started posting "fail" when you didn't understand what you were told. Unlike the other threads, where everyone called you a dipshit and left, I didn't.
    All you have to do is stop posting.

    Remember this?
    Yes, two can play this game. Last word, tag you're it.
    Trying to be funny, but you haven't stopped posting and you've become angrier. I know you must win, but you might want to pay attention to the fact Omega and I post in other threads. You have now ignored every thread, but this one.
    Now it all makes sense.
    Yes, your internet manhood has been challenged. The truth of the matter is, you lord it over others and never posted on a website where people know more about Martial Arts than you do. No one deferred to your Bushido bullshit and Okinawan Nutriding. Once again, your feelings are hurt.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/06/2011 10:41am at .
  10. Matsubayashi is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/06/2011 10:40am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Thread winner. You notice no response to my post either? I've counted at least 14 statement dodges. Does this make him a hypocrite yet?
    You two can tag team me for 30 more pages. It won't change the fact that It is Fake made a rediculous non-sensical statement and when asked over and over and over again for clarification, he dogeded over and over again. So instead of being a basic stand up person you two decide to just troll me page after page after page and then call me the hypocrite (lulz). It was a simple request.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.