232731 Bullies, 3677 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 4:25am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, the red bumps were all over me the first time I had it done. They will go don't worry too much.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 7:54am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Scrubbing. Get a scrubbing cream (one of those that contain some vegetable stuff and sand/mud/sugar) and scrub. That's a good way to exfoliate and keep your pores unclogged.

Or just use soap and water but use a scrubby sponge or a sponge pot scourer. and use a small circular motion to free any trapped sebum or follicles.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 12:41pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Yes, the red bumps were all over me the first time I had it done. They will go don't worry too much.
    have a date this weekend, would like to not look like a leper :s

i also take it hot showers are a bad idea. what about training while im still bumpy? will the sweat interfere with the healing process? havent trained in a couple days to due to final exams, feeling anxious.
    Last edited by ronaldk; 12/08/2008 12:43pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 1:58pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, kinda off topic but, did you ever figure out why your chest hurt? I had the same thing, went to doctors, etc., and finally figured out, by trial and error, that the splenda (sucralose) I was using as a sweetener was causing my chest, and muscle pains. Quit using the artificial sweeteners and the pain left......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 2:32pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have noticed pain sometimes after eating things with a lot of sugar. but only sometimes. just as well, sometimes it hurts out of nowhere.

it has never hurt during/right after exercise. my good cholesterol is way up, the bad one is low, every other stat in a bunch of bloodtests was normal, the ECG came out perfect, the effort test i breezed through (blood pressure was 12/8 at start, 18/8 at most intense point), abdominal sonogram came out good too, as well as an x-ray.

as it stand, no fucking clue.

when i used to weigh 245lbs, it was a lot more often though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 10:19am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well a lot of things with sugar in them these days also contain sucralose.....

Losing weight sounds good to me too, as I am now about 250.......

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If skin irritation continues, you might look into an electric razor. I used to get wicked razor burn shaving manually, which has yet to be a problem since I got this thing.

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 1:42pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    If skin irritation continues, you might look into an electric razor. I used to get wicked razor burn shaving manually, which has yet to be a problem since I got this thing.

That thing says "not for use above the neck" what kind of crappy ass electric razor cant be used above the neck
    Website Administrator Tom Kagan just loves email, instant messages, private messages, text messages, tweets, status updates, and every kind of personal contact. You can reah him at his personal email account at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN] or even on his cell phone number at [EDITED BY TOM KAGAN].

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk
    have a date this weekend, would like to not look like a leper :s

i also take it hot showers are a bad idea. what about training while im still bumpy? will the sweat interfere with the healing process? havent trained in a couple days to due to final exams, feeling anxious.
    Training and hot shower the same day as the waxing is totally off limits but after a day or two you should be good to go. If you still have the bumps, get a dermatologist to take a look at it mate.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    12/09/2008 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    That thing says "not for use above the neck" what kind of crappy ass electric razor cant be used above the neck
    Read further- It's meant for managing body hair, not your face. I have a regular electric that I use for that.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast