Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh
    Get an iPhone and you can download a timer app and load the bas rutten workout and all your problems are solved.

iPhone 4TW
    I'll suggest something even better:

Kidnap Bas Rutten and have him yell at you while you're working out.

On a more serious note, I love my Gym Boss timer. Mostly because it's light as hell, cheap, easy to read/use/see and the vibrate function allows me to work a heavy bag in a loud gym and not wonder if the beeping I heard was someone's cell phone, my imagination or a treadmill being cranked up.

Honestly, I never even use the thing with the sound on but it is fairly loud.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get an iPhone and you can download a timer app and load the bas rutten workout and all your problems are solved.

iPhone 4TW
    I don't think so, Iphones are expensive as **** and I already have a smartphone and couldn't find that timer app for it anyway.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First time I have seen this version of a personal timer. Seems pretty basic and only $19.
    http://www.fighterwarehouse.com/Ever...p/evr5r000.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark
    First time I have seen this version of a personal timer. Seems pretty basic and only $19.
    http://www.fighterwarehouse.com/Ever...p/evr5r000.htm
    For around the same price, this one got Teh El Macho's seal of approval. With more configurability -- and vibration, no less.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

iPhone 4TW
    Seconded. And not just because I work for at&t.

Also, get Punch Meter, for some boredom fixing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, seriously do not buy that everlast ****. My coach bought like 2 or 3 of them and they all broke ridiculously quickly. They suck like salty monkey balls.

Buy and Iphone, really? Y'all are just made of money huh?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find songs that are in your music library that are about 2 or 3 minutes, give or take a couple of seconds. Throw it into a sound of video editor, and intersperse it with 30 second or one minute breaks. Burn to CD.

Got a couple of nice punk rock heavy bag mixes personally.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, i used to do that with an mp3 player. There was some site that I found with different music files of different times with bells at the end so that you could put them together like this for a round timer. I guess you could just find a bell sound to put in between songs too, that would be pretty awesome.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or go here, download the appropriate file(s), transfer to MP3 player, profit.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got the Gymboss about a month ago and I really like it. It has made my heavybag/Speedbag workouts more about the workout and less about reseting a kitchen timer or not being able to focus on the workout since I am wondering about time. Now I just bang away and the timer tells me when its time to change.

Page 3 of 3 First 123