Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/07/2008 10:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I want in on that action to. I'm mostly self trained and could use the motivation of being told what to do instead of winging it all the time.

its a pretty good workout. you should be able to get it off limewire or someplace like that

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 2:47pm

Style: FMA BJJ Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmetShamash
    It comes packaged like a little cheapo toy so hopefully it wouldn't be to bad with customs, I don't really know how that stuff works though.
    Does the package comes with a logo or it's just an ordinary box?
    Out customs tax 60% of the value of the purchase. But it's up to chance wether they pick the item for taxing of not, fortunetly it never happened to me since I buy mostly books (no taxing) at amazon or at shops like dealextreme that send as gifts.
    If I can't find a similar here, I'll buy it anyway and just hope for the best.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 3:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whosthemaster
    Out customs tax 60% of the value of the purchase. But it's up to chance wether they pick the item for taxing of not, fortunetly it never happened to me since I buy mostly books (no taxing) at amazon or at shops like dealextreme that send as gifts.
    If I can't find a similar here, I'll buy it anyway and just hope for the best.

i might be able to rip my bas workout small enough to email if anyone wants it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 4:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxersp
    i might be able to rip my bas workout small enough to email if anyone wants it
    I do, please send it to me at marcosnsouza@gmail.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 4:58pm

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whosthemaster
    If I remember right, it came to me in a small plain brown box. I guess they wouldn't actually open the package huh?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 5:07pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check this **** out. It is the coolest timer I have ever found. Does everything the big boxing timers do and it clips on your pants or whatever. Small, light, cheaper than the bullshit you will find anywhere else. I would recommend this to anyone that needs anything similar.

You can set one or two times (like work/rest) with up to 99 rounds, set it to vibrate, vibrate and sound, vibrate and loud sound (pretty loud), use beeping or bell sounds, makes you sandwiches while you workout... resistance is futile :new_borgs
    This is really good **** right there. I own one and I love it. I've also downloaded a bunch of different intervals in mp3 format that I can mix on top of my fav music (motorhead/metallica/godsmack). I haven't had the time to do it, but basically, I could loop my favorite songs in my ipod with a "BEEP" going off every 20/10 sec interval, or any interval for that matter.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2008 11:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I remember right, it came to me in a small plain brown box. I guess they wouldn't actually open the package huh?
    I believe they do open packages in order to check the declared prices. That's why I shop at dealextreme, they send everything as gift in common boxes and for free.
    Well, I've sent the Gymboss manufacturers an e-mail, lets see if they are willing to help me.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    12/17/2008 1:32pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, the Bas Rutten workout cd/tape/itune is the answer to all of life's problems. His voice is awesome. Try hard not to laugh at the parts where he is making fun of you for this being hard while in reality he is sitting in a recording studio.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2008 1:43pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nother fan of that gymboss timer. I love that thing. I use it for my intervals mostly, and use this for my boxing:

http://store.titleboxing.com/everlas...ing-timer.html

And yes, I do have both of them.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    12/17/2008 2:36pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get an iPhone and you can download a timer app and load the bas rutten workout and all your problems are solved.

iPhone 4TW
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast