Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Nope, he's breaking your balls, not riding your nuts.
    I probably deserve it, either way.

I'm not trying to be annoying on purpose. I am what I am.

I'd blame autism, but I don't want to follow in the footsteps of Steven Seagal ("autistic with numbers") and Matt Phillips ("weaponized autist").

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Late to the party (Matt left?)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    I decided to accept the invite to the Jewish Alt-Right thing out of curiosity (to me "Jewish Alt-Right" is an oxymoron). It seems to be a slightly sarcastic Jewish identitarian group that shares a lot of memes.
    I just pictured the "recruitment" proces:

Techie: "Boss, there is a guy rallying in a frog costume wearing the flag of Israel."

Boss: "Quick, send him an invite, he is one of us!"
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Late to the party (Matt left?)
    Not sure what happened there, not sure if: 1. he got butt hurt and left cause PShip out trolled a proud troll in a pepe costume by accident and just being himself or 2. if he left to dodge tough and telling questions about calls to violence and doxxing by his peers and friends or 3. if he is just busy with work.

I am going with 3. for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm.

Still no update but here is one in related Alt-Right news.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...im-hate-speech

Christian had been a prominent and vocal participant in recent “alt-right” rallies in Portland. At a “free speech rally” in Montavilla City Park on 29 April he was captured on video wrapped in an American flag, giving Nazi salutes. Earlier that day, police reportedly confiscated a baseball bat from him. Local reporters captured him yelling racial slurs and threatening to shoot “anyone who tries to disarm me”.

Cat Davila, who was among counterprotesters at the rally, said Christian “showed up part way through the event and came striding straight toward the counter-demonstrator crowd very purposefully waving a baseball bat by his side and staring us down”. As he drew closer, Davila said, police “blocked him and took his bat and from then on he just yelled a lot”.

What did he do?

Police in Portland, Oregon, have charged a white supremacist with a double murder and hate crimes, after he allegedly cut the throats of two passengers and stabbed another on a commuter train late on Friday afternoon.
    I don't even know what to say at this point.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    more from the article

Christian’s Facebook page revealed obsessive concern with far-right themes. In recent weeks he posted memes and other material attacking “antifascist” protesters who have clashed with various “alt-right” rallies around the country. In the lead-up to the April rally, he posted: “Looking for a couple guys or gals down to unmask anyone wear[ing] a mask at the upcoming Free Speech March”, referring to the anti-fascist practice of disguising protesters’ identities.
    geeeeeee

I love the shared themes, shared media, and shared talking points.

You need to find better friends and peers Matt.
    This is fucked up.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fighting in a crowd or fighting the crowd??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUoXDZel...by=turnermaxuk

If women could beat the hell out of uninvited crowds, no one will ever mess with them! Period

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Hmmm.

Still no update but here is one in related Alt-Right news.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...im-hate-speech

What did he do?

I don't even know what to say at this point.
    Channel 4 report on the incident:

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...c_ref=NEWSFEED

The guys got stabbed trying to stop the killer from harassing a woman in a hijab. Apparently one of them was in the army for 23 years.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just checking in to see if I missed Matt stopping by.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Not sure what happened there, not sure if: 1. he got butt hurt and left cause PShip out trolled a proud troll in a pepe costume by accident and just being himself or 2. if he left to dodge tough and telling questions about calls to violence and doxxing by his peers and friends or 3. if he is just busy with work.

I am going with 3. for now.
    I saw Matt visit the site a week ago. Given the time passed, it's not option 3.

Not sure what's worse: option 1 or option 2.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he realized I wasn't kidding about the dangers of things like putting Jewish echoes around your screen name in 2017, and hanging out with skinheads.

He said he knows all their tats, gang signs, etc, right? Now he's the Boston face of Pepe, the KEK frog.

Come back, Matt. Stay in the light...Pepe was kidnapped once, too. His creator, Matt Furie, hates the fact that the symbol has been re purposed by hate squads. That's another way of confirming the symbol has been stolen and used by hate groups (the copyright owner of the frog said so).

You can try to save your frog the way NotYourShielf tried to "save" Gamergate and make it totally not about hate squads on the march...but I just don't think you, gamers in general, and moderate free speech advocates are equipped to deal with what's really out there in the shadows.

Where's the #SavePepe love, Matt? Could it be because that particular hashtag is a counter to Alt Right circles? (Matt Furie voted for Clinton, btw).

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/05/2017 4:04pm at .