Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... Last
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Style
    None
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fighting in a crowd

Despite what one may believe about fighting in a crowd, this vid shows that it is possible if one is a badass.

A little background:

This is footage of the infamous 'Battle Of Cable St' which took place in London between elements of Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists, and an alliance of Eastenders and Jewish organized crime, October 4 1936. Police attempt to clear the way for the fascist march.

The critical footage of crowd fighting is at 1:32, but I strongly recommend you watch what comes before to understand the environment this fight takes place in., specifically 0:34 - this is the situation around the bus the blackshirts got off of. There is a lot of interesting stuff to watch, but the key figure is Mosley's bodyguard (lands a big overhand at 1:40). Back up to 1:30 after you spot him so you can pick him out of the crowd. This guy was a notorious boxer and wrestler, in fact he can be seen doing some kind of Greco hiplock at 1:48. Legend has this guy was finally knocked cold by the infamous Jewish gangster and brawler, Jack Spot.

On a personal note, this vid is one of the few things that brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it. The music is by my friend Shanne's band.

And so we learn from history generations have to fight
    And those who crave for mastery
    Must be faced down on sight
    And if that means by words, by fists, by stones or by the gun
    Remember those who stood up for
    Their daughters and their sons
    Enjoy

YouTube - Ghosts of Cable Street
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Style
    Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how in the old days everyone wore a suit when fighting, not those lame short shorts they all wear now. Fighting in a suit is just class.

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiss
    I like how in the old days everyone wore a suit when fighting, not those lame short shorts they all wear now. Fighting in a suit is just class.
    Extreme Couture

Style
    Sub-Grap/MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool video,

The East end of London has rich history of crowd fighting just look at West Ham and Millwall football clubs.

Style
    Mixed-Up Martial Arts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great song....

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The East end of London has rich history of crowd fighting just look at West Ham and Millwall football clubs.

Style
    Jerry-Bashing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Millwall is Bermondsey, Isle of Dogs, Surrey Quays - south of the river and technically speaking, not the east end.

Style
    bjj brown belt
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** man, thats just an old video of Mardi Gras.

Style
    Jerry-Bashing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whoops - but what I meant to say is - 'no pasaran': Londoners have a great tradition of beating on facist demonstrators. Great video, and, despite recent court rulings, I'm inclined to believe that the Mosley's are yet to entirely update their views:

Formula One boss Max Mosley 'exposed as sadomasochist in Nazi orgy with five prostitutes'

Last updated at 18:07 31 March 2008

Formula One motor racing chief Max Mosley is battling to keep his job today after it was revealed he had taken part in a Nazi-style sex orgy with five prostitutes.
    Jewish groups condemned Mr Mosley, whose father, Oswald, led the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s and was a friend of Adolf Hitler.
    The 67-year-old father of two was caught on video by the News of the World in a "torture chamber" set up in a 2million Chelsea flat.
    Mr Mosley, who is the president of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), is allegedly shown enacting a concentration camp-style scene in which he plays both victim and guard.

One woman inspects his head for lice before he is interrogated and whipped. Mr Mosley then switches roles and "tortures" one of the prostitutes. He even issues orders in German.
    It was claimed he paid 2,500 in cash for the orgy, which is said to have lasted five hours.
    Formula One's commercial rights holder Bernie Ecclestone sprang to Mr Mosley's defence, claiming the allegations would not affect his position at the head of the FIA.
    He said: "I've known him an awful long time. If somebody had told me this without the evidence I would have found it difficult to believe.
    "Assuming it's all true, what people do privately is up to them. I don't honestly believe it affects the sport in any way.
    "Knowing Max it might be all a bit of a joke. You know, it's one of those things where he's sort of taking the p***, rather than anything against Jewish people."
    The FIA insisted it was a matter "between Mr Mosley and the newspaper". A spokesman added: "We understand that Mr Mosley's lawyers are now in contact with that newspaper and the FIA has no comment."
    But Jewish groups slammed the motorsports chief. Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust, said: "This is sick and depraved. For anyone to be in such a position of influence and power beggars belief. I am absolutely appalled."
    The multi-millionaire former barrister has been married to wife Jean since 1960 and lives in Monaco. He is understood to be pursuing legal action against the News of The World for breach of privacy.

Style
    None
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gandp1120
    **** man, thats just an old video of Mardi Gras.
    Don't you mean :hitlerdan Gras?

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... Last