224803 Bullies, 3560 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 1:50pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The "Dumb People With Guns" Thread

In this thread we will be highlighting dumbasses and their negligent use of firearms to serve as examples of shame for the betterment of the community.

We'll start with my home state (goddamnit):

YouTube - Man Mistakenly Shoots Wife Installing Satellite Dish

He used a .22 to try and punch a hole in his wall in order to mount a satellite receiver. The silver lining is that .22 just might be considered a decent defense round considering it went through a wall and was still lethal. That should be good news to all you cheap bastards.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:12pm

Style: Monkey-See-Monkey-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. Natural selection.

From Oklahoma;

One of my friends accidentally discharged a 30.06 round through his wall, into his neighbor's house. No one was harmed though. No trigger discipline...

There was a kid on my high school team who's little brother died of an accidental discharge from the father in thier living room. They had been hunting, and didn't unload thier weapons in the field for some reason. They were beginning to clean thier weapons, and the rifle went off.

My half-brother got shot in the abdomen with a .25 (honestly, people still carry those?) at a poker game once.

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was going to give a nice, hearty WTF to Jack Cheddar. Three close-to-home firearm accidents?!

Then I saw his location. Wahoo, OK!

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a friend who is horribly irresponsible with guns, which is why I will never go shooting with him (these are all accounts told to my by friends brave enough). He's been shooting for three years and I, on my first day, was a better shot than him (and I'm not the only one). He's that guy that only buys the 'cool' guns that he sees in movies, but when you ask him why he needs two Navy SIGs or two Glock 19s, he claims 'he's a collector', but then says he's going to spray paint all his guns so they look the same.

The most annoying thing he does is point loaded guns at people, but then trys to justify by putting his hand over the barrel as if this would stop the 9mm or .40 that he's pointing at people. He has also pointed loaded guns at the other people at the gun range, and acted as if the partition would stop the bullet. Being a complete beta-male, he has no confidence and when he fired one of those huge S&W .50 caliber handguns at the local indoor range he shot the wall. This idiot owns over a dozens guns, including two M4 rifles, but has yet to kill anyone. It's just a matter of time.
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Chokin; 12/03/2008 4:31pm at .

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:28pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need to upload the video of me shooting a watermelon with a .454

That's what this thread needs.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:32pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, but you're not an example of the dregs of humanity + guns.

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Chokin
    I have a friend who is horribly irresponsible with guns, which is why I will never go shooting with him (these are all accounts told to my by friends brave enough). He's been shooting for three years and I, on my first day, was a better shot than him (and I'm not the only one).

The most annoying thing he does is point loaded guns at people, but then trys to justify by putting his hand over the barrel as if this would stop the 9mm or .40 that he's pointing at people. He has also pointed loaded guns at the other people at the gun range, and acted as if the partition would stop the bullet. Being a complete beta-male, he has no confidence and when he fired one of those huge S&W .50 caliber handguns at the local indoor range he shot the wall. This idiot owns over a dozens guns, including two M4 rifles, but has yet to kill anyone. It's just a matter of time.
    This is why I don't get my pasty-white Hippy Northern butt into firearms. Because I would be afraid that something like this would happen, and I would get scared and pre-emptively fire on them in self-defense.

Bush Doctrine FTW.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:42pm

Style: Monkey-See-Monkey-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Chokin
    Muzzle sweeping is not a laughing matter, or something even remotely funny. "Annoying" might be the understatement of the year. It will be just a matter of time before a range officer (or somebody he's inadvertantly pointing a weapon at) will incapacitate his stupid ass. Make sure that you stand well away from him at all times when he has a weapon...2000+ meters or more.

For the record, I was raised to always be aware of what was downrange, and have always had good trigger/muzzle discipline. But, I've been shooting since before I was in Kindergarten. I can't vouch for other people that I know, and I'm extremely picky about who I go hunting with.

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:45pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plexico Buress! 4 the win!

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 4:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Cheddar
    Muzzle sweeping is not a laughing matter, or something even remotely funny. "Annoying" might be the understatement of the year. It will be just a matter of time before a range officer (or somebody he's inadvertantly pointing a weapon at) will incapacitate his stupid ass. Make sure that you stand well away from him at all times when he has a weapon...2000+ meters or more.

For the record, I was raised to always be aware of what was downrange, and have always had good trigger/muzzle discipline. But, I've been shooting since before I was in Kindergarten. I can't vouch for other people that I know, and I'm extremely picky about who I go hunting with.
    The range in questrion already has a horribly safety record, and I refuse to be around him when he has guns.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast