Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 36 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 7:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

¿Is my system ##$%^ (no, for real, tell me)

European logsword fencing whit any doubt! (and of course a good sword) you dont need ammo and you can cut heads off and mantain a safe distance.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 8:45am

Hell yeah! Hell no!

My master tell me one day... Never Learn from a fatty... and time give him all the reason

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 8:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Run, grab something and return :ExcitedTroll:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 8:59am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my country using a firearm is a legal suicide even in that situation.
    So I just grab my longsword (near the bed) and do some old classic spanish re-conquest.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 9:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woman social advantaje and ultra feminism permissión are deeply accepted, but in the end, the natural order always prevail, so keep on your manlinees and no one god damn chick it will be able to despice your mans pride.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 9:18am

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sorry for my bad english, mi name is David, from catalonia, I'm a bodyguard and security worker, and I and some companions from police started a legal association for practice self defense, (because we dislike the commercial/martial options) yes, we are new and god knows we make many mistakes and don't got a comparative level whit M.M.A and profesional fighters, but we just traing and fight in recreations pursuing safe and realism, we don't belive in grades or belts, and all can be experimented because 1/2 of sessión is entirely dedicated to free fight and violent situation recreation.

The question:
    I dont know the existence of bullshido until few days ago, when a old friend whit others was outrageous and call me, and my work ''bullshido'' (He is a ''dinamic ving tsun instructor'' and a fatty) some other martial instructors of internet forums (hispagimnasios) call us **** douchbags and other stuff, and we invited them to friendly try our point of view in self defense, 2 accepted, but we dont get our ass kiced by his mighty martial powers, pretty much the oposite, they look totally disoriented in our type of combat and its in video tape (as you can see) but of course this didn't shut is mouth.

We don't want to demostrate nothing, we are just some security workers training and fighting whit safe and fun, but we don't undestand why so much hate and despise from them, so well, they said we deserve to appear in bullshido, and here I want to present a simple video whit some of our type of sparring and recreations to ask directly to yourself if they are right or not, so feel free to coment your opinion, notice we are just starting the activity and we don't have already solid infrastructure, and the video does not represent a regular class, just sparring for fun whit our rules and equipment.

Ha! the one using our knife system is the guy who keeps the arm protecting vital line in is torso, the other don't fight whit this system.
    Last edited by Seeg; 10/18/2012 9:29am at .

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 9:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Wrong forum. I'm just giving you a heads up before a monitor jumps in and moves this.

2. From your post and video it looks like you spar hard, which is good. My main criticism would be that your technique is fairly unrefined, which would get you in trouble fighting a better trained fighter. However, as you allude to in your post, pretty technique w/o the ability to apply it (i.e. in hard sparring or in a real fight) is just dancing.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 9:38am

Style: Karate/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Seeg,

"we are just some security workers training and fighting whit safe and fun, but we don't undestand why so much hate and despise from them, so well, they said we deserve to appear in bullshido"
    From my experience people will put you down because they are afraid of you.

I say keep on doing what you are doing and as long as you're learning, people keep coming back to train and still having fun then why worry what others say? :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 9:48am

Style: Shorin Ryu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting armoured up and throwing down on a Spanish rooftop looks like more fun than I've had in most of my classes. Where do I sign up?

and don't worry about some chunners calling you "**** douchbags" over the internet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 10:05am

supporting member
     Style: bjj

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stick around, you're gonna love this forums.
Page 1 of 36 1 234511 ... LastLast