Sponsored Links Spacer Image

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:45am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I checked the ads. I would speak to your owner again. Those companies are not individually advertising on your site. The clothing distributor MMAWarehouse is. Each of those logos just link back to their particular section on MMAWarehouse's site. That could get you in trouble with those various companies since they're not actually advertising with you.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:46am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn
    The advertisers signed agreements with "share a sale" I am sure that dictates the parameters and "share a sale" dictates to others what has to be met no doubt. Either way it is a mute point IMO.

As for the site...."truthful for the most part."...I have been truthful about EVERYTHING and it seems that the more I do to answer and help (which I do because I love martial arts and want people that love martial arts as well to know that) the more it seems I and the school and our website get nit-picked.

After this is all satisfied and I and the school are found innocent after being charged as guilty will Bullshido and all the diligent members that have investigated me and the school spend as much effort helping to promote and back us?
    We won't promote you, but at the conclusion a summary article will be written and posted.

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:51am

Style: Shamar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

seems really great for honest people then...

so...after all thisis done and people in fact find that we are what we say we are....then all that is left is a long forum post that nobody else will probably ever read in its entirety to get the full context yet everytime someone searchs me or the school they will no doubt find the "Chuck the Truck" comments and potentially be adversed to coming down and training with honest no BS people like us.

Just being on this site at all seems like a black mark now. I guess any competitor or ignornant "hater" can start an inquisition on this site and just screw with whomever they like with little or no recourse while average good meaning martial artists take the hit.

This seems slanted and unjust IMO. Mind you I could care less cause approval I dont need and ranks and certifications I dont claim. This is just my honest assement so far of the site and the process. I am happy to answer anything as I have cause I can back it all up anyway.

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

when and who...?

when is it concluded and who decides that....?

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what should I do....

should I get everyone that knows me or has trained with me or my past instructors to come onto this site and back up my statements or would they all just be subject to this kind of....hmmm...investigation as well.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, when this is done, and IMO that will be after your competition. The article will be written and posted seperately. This thread will be closed with the link to the summary article.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to get people to back you up and post here be my guest. Their thoughts and opinions are welcome here.

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 11:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lucky me....

I open a school and after only a month because some baseless "hater" throughs up a thread I have to wait until someone from my school competes and the results are posted before a decision is made.

Is everyone else held to this competition standard. My background, timeline and instructors are unquestionable becuase it is all real and documented. I have pictuess and certs and all kinds of other things....not to mention they themselves would acknowledge me if I felt like subjecting them to this kind of thing which I don't. I have students and friends and anyone can come down to the center and see me in action teaching each and every night.

Heck ask questions whatever. but to think any of my guys will be ready to compete in a month or two from starting at scratch is unreal. And for me to wait when I have been COMPLETELY open and answering all questions seems ridiculous.....

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 12:02pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing is your background isn't documented. It's just what you've told us. The big problem is lack of competition experience for yourself. Without an established competition record the only way we have to know if you're a good instructor is to see how your students do. That or, if a local member is able to travel there and take part in some classes. On that line are their any NC bullies able to go check the place out?

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 12:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

great idea....

what a joke....send do someone...yeah like maybe "Chuck" and then he can come back and now matter what he sees dog the place for his own personal reasons. Who on this site is validated. you get to know all about us, my real name, cell phone, website....you can come down animously and take a class and then trash us or not...but we never even get to know who our accusers are....what are your backgrounds and qualifacations to be standing in judgement of us?
Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast