218358 Bullies, 5341 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3203
Page 138 of 321 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:14am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    seriously I am not trying to be an ass here, if you want the truth then show up).
    Since we are being serious, maofas, make sure you...never mind I'll pm you if, you take him up on his offer.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:18am

Style: Shamar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Since we are being serious, maofas, make sure you...never mind I'll pm you if, you take him up on his offer.
    look this is private for MAOFAS only....I am not interested in embarassing him or anyone else. He can come and he will be totally safe to train with my students.

It wont take long for him to realize the depth of what goes on and it is for him and him alone to know and learn.

I dont need any videos out there to show how effective our training is, everyone that trains with me or my students knows that demonstratively.

the offer to SJ is about something completely different and is between SJ and me (its an old school thing and thats all you need to know)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:21am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have some nerve. I will have you know that G-d protects his children and makes a table before their enemies for them....all of which will happen for me as I am a child of the G-d of Israel...wait and see.

Just as you were wrong about my 2nd degree BB in Daito Ryu
    I find it disturbing you can call someone an idiot in one post, then call down the wrath of God in another.

Fellow believer here posting his thoughts.
    God doesn't care what happened on a message board dude.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:22am

Style: BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you seem to equate experience with effective ability...the two are not necessarily linked.

this is understandable for a beginner to do. let me explain. experience means experience. you should focus on the brevity of your experience and making it longer...then you might actually have some ability one day.
    How do I demostrate effective ability? Competition? Teaching?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:24am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    look this is private for MAOFAS only....I am not interested in embarassing him or anyone else. He can come and he will be totally safe to train with my students.

It wont take long for him to realize the depth of what goes on and it is for him and him alone to know and learn.

I dont need any videos out there to show how effective our training is, everyone that trains with me or my students knows that demonstratively.

the offer to SJ is about something completely different and is between SJ and me (its an old school thing and thats all you need to know)
    Shut the **** up. I'm more old school than you. Don't even try to pull that ****. You have private messaging capabilities. If you wanted to keep it private you would.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WalksWithBruce View Post
    I find it disturbing you can call someone an idiot in one post, then call down the wrath of God in another.

Fellow believer here posting his thoughts.
    God doesn't care what happened on a message board dude.
    I didnt call down the wrath of G-d. It is a fact that some people on this board openly attack me with no facts and are smearing my good name. Being a child of G-d I know he will handle that. G-d cares about his children as any father does and is direct connection with all aspects of their life and the things that conflict them.

Yes, I called someone an idiot....I am not perfect but how is that so bad anyway?

I have apologized for getting emotional many times here....I cant help it...having my good name trashed this way with no proof against claims i made and false claims against me it is hard not to...

Do you not notice how NONE of the claims I refuted have been addressed?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:29am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Do you not notice how NONE of the claims I refuted have been addressed?
    They are in the article you refuse to acknowledge which, is your prerogative.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now...on to the ONLY reason I continue to post here;

From the "investigation":
    Summary

The Mixed Martial Arts Cross Training Center (MMACTC), located in Raligh, North Carolina, was investigated after it was brought to the attention of Bullshido. This school was owned by Rick Harper and managed/taught by Jason Brinn.

I was hired to teach and that was it....I had no control of anything other than the curriculum!

Brinn made the following dubious claims:

1. He claimed that he had 14 years of BJJ experience without receiving any rank.
    TRUE and TRUE....not a claim but FACT.

1. He claimed that he had studied under Carlos Machado, FMA expert Bill McGrath, Joe Lewis, and many other prominent masters.
    TRUE and proven to be TRUE. not a dubious claim but FACT!

1. He claimed that Billy and Jason Pendergrass of Crossfit could vouch for his past BJJ training with Carlos Lemos.
    TRUE and proven to be TRUE. not a dubious claim but FACT!

1. He claimed that several companies sponsored his school, including TapouT, Affliction, Everlast, Fairtex, No Fear, and several other high-profile companies, many of which were direct competitors to one another.
    FALSE. I NEVER claimed this Rick Harper did. This is attributed to me when people here KNOW it is untrue including the wirter of this article!

1. His school website claimed to be better than other local MMA schools, citing MMACTC's diversity of styles and experience and comparing it invidiously to a BJJ-only school.
    FALSE. Rick Harper claimed this not me and he stated that himself in the thread early on.

Bullshido members investigated these claims and found them to be questionable. At least in part due to the investigation, MMACTC closed down in March of 2009. The investigation culminated in Mr. Brinn removing his BJJ claims from his martial arts biography, and with him attending a Throwdown in June of 2009 where his grappling was assessed (albeit while he was injured).

investigated these claims :

Funny, cause the VERY thing SifuJason will tell you is that he did NOT investigate anything ONLY that he compiled what was in the thread, of which NOONE investigated anything!

At least in part due to the investigation, MMACTC closed down in March of 2009

As much as I am sure you would like to think this this is NOT true and EVERYONE that was there knows this. Prove to me that this was the reason!

The investigation culminated in Mr. Brinn removing his BJJ claims from his martial arts biography

NO! I only agreed that the wording of my biography could be better. Show me where I removed anything!

Will noone address this?

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I can see that Fake;

12 years competitive swimming
    2 Chris Chan Lineage Wing Chun
    1 year Kempo
    Beginner Southern Praying Mantis
    Beginner JKD
    4 years Hwa Rang Do
    14 years Shaolin-do/CSC
    8 years Xingyi Privates and such from to name a fewKenny Gong lineage, Sha Gozheng lineage and various others.

By the way, how old are you cause from the looks of it you have had at least 29 years of training (2+1+4+14+8)....

oops I didnt include the "12 years competitive swimming"...should that be considered a defensive skill?
    Flailing about, attempting to smear anyone bringing up reasonable criticisms of your claims, is not getting you anywhere. Or has it won arguments in the past for you?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:34am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will noone address this?
    It is addressed in the article why rehash your semantic games?