222259 Bullies, 3535 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3203
Page 102 of 321 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    Tell me...what resume did I hand Rick....did Rick put the resume in verbatum....when I said he copied and paste it in I was referring to the part that spoke to my training past (with who I trained etc)....
    ...i.e., the disputed portion, which you still defend.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF?

Tell me...what resume did I hand Rick....did Rick put the resume in verbatum....when I said he copied and paste it in I was referring to the part that spoke to my training past (with who I trained etc)....Rick chose to do the rest and admitted it here.

I did not defraud anyone you jackass....ask anyone CALL A SINGLE person involved and they will tell you the same about Rick Harper....you guys attack me when Rick Harper already stated HE and HE ALONE created/controlled the site....

what basis do you have to attack me...show me somewhere or bring in someone that I said "14 yrs of exp" to other than to use Rick Harpers site....the truth is you cant....

So you are using a guy's website that is currently committing FRAUD and LIBEL against me to create a claim that you want me to refute here when you ad no proof to the claim....you BULLshido are in fact committing defemation of character and at the very least are very mean people.
    Jason, are you implying that Harper pulled the "14 years of BJJ" content out of his ass?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:19pm

Style: Shamar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    ...i.e., the disputed portion, which you still defend.
    I only defended the "14 yr of exp" cause people are using it to say I am a FRAUD and a LIAR....I know you guys only care that it was advertised by Rick Harper....I cant change that he did that but just because he did I am not going to lay down and let you people kick me in the head and call me a FRAUD and LIAR when the basis you use is actually true!

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God, how easy it would be for Jason to just say, "yeah, fine, 14 years is a little misleading, sorry everyone, won't happen again." Then all that would be left is his self-created 6th dan in his own system.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Jason, are you implying that Harper pulled the "14 years of BJJ" content out of his ass?

how many times......AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said...have posted and repeated....Rick Harper asked me how long I had trained and I had to think about it and tell him well I started training in 1994....and that is where that came from.

Rick and Rick alone promoted that and advertised it and refused to change the site for the longest time concerning any of it. Now he just uses the site to attack me and BULLshido uses him to do the same.

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only defended the "14 yr of exp" cause people are using it to say I am a FRAUD and a LIAR....
    And you persist in arguing its truth, thus you are a liar.

Now, was that claim in your bio that you gave Harper?

If not, where did he get the figure?

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how many times......AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said...have posted and repeated....Rick Harper asked me how long I had trained and I had to think about it and tell him well I started training in 1994....and that is where that came from.

Rick and Rick alone promoted that and advertised it and refused to change the site for the longest time concerning any of it. Now he just uses the site to attack me and BULLshido uses him to do the same.
    Then back off the statement, like Upa and I have encouraged.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    God, how easy it would be for Jason to just say, "yeah, fine, 14 years is a little misleading, sorry everyone, won't happen again." Then all that would be left is his self-created 6th dan in his own system.
    I didnt create that but why bother trying to explain it to you....YOU must not be able to read....I have many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times said already that I do NOT say that EVER or USE that nor HAVE I EVER....Rick Harper did NOT me....I am just being attacked continually here for the hell of it now! People want me to go away so they can crap on my name and smear me well if you have not guessed it yet I DONT GO AWAY and NOONE is going to make me stop fighting this BS either!

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont make the claim of "14 yrs of exp" anywhere

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 3:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have NEVER made the claim of "14 yrs of exp" anywhere