Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 9:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SWAN Ninjitsu

I just came across this gem! My Bullshido rader also just blew up in the process! I did a search and nothing came up.

http://www.ninjitsuwarrior.com/index.html

Expect a group suicide in preperation to catch a comet some time soon!

Novice

Everyone that starts out at SWAN regardless of past Martial Arts experience and training begins as a novice. Someone that is dedicated to training and Martial Arts will progress to instructor status within around 6-months of solid training. It's expected that new students come with an open mind to training and technique. You will start with the basics of Hand-to-Hand combat, CQC, combative weaponry, dynamic body movement (combastics), learning the ranges and concepts of fighting & combat, embrace MMA sparring, outdoor skills, climbing, and stealth. The first part of your training will get you into shape, change your lifestyle and your mind set to undertake any challenges presented to you.

Instructor

To achieve instructor rank at SWAN you must have completed six-months or more of solid training with SWAN in that which time you will have become proficient in a multitude of skills and techniques. Six months of solid training with SWAN is equivalent to around 3.5 years at your typical Dojo, you will have nearly 1,000 hours of applied training and will begin to learn more advanced techniques and training applying to fighting, combat, stealth, assassination, weaponry, survival, body movement, NLP, mind skills, nutrition, strength and conditioning etc. You will also be eligible to begin instructing students and members in your respective skills and expertise.

Time to achieve: 6-months

Master

Earning this rank will take a lot of commitment and effort but the skills, techniques, and training you will receive are unmatched, we don't give black belts away to just anyone at SWAN. You must be dedicated, self motivated, adaptable, and adventurous. No one is ever considered a master and training should never stop but to achieve this master rank and be considered to earn entry into the inner part of the association you must successfully complete a year or more of solid training with SWAN. All students who earn this rank are free to train with SWAN at their leisure at no charge for the rest of their lives.

You will become an expert in MMA and full contact sparring with weaponry, survival, stealth, combative tactics, team training, free-running, combastics, and more.

Time to achieve: 12-months
    Last edited by Law; 11/29/2008 9:39am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 9:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "we don't give black belts away to just anyone at SWAN."

first your check has to clear then you have to physically stick around for a whole solid year!!!!

I'm sure they have a contract that will guarantee that!

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 9:45am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the picture of the instructor. I don't have the time to insert it here...

It's a ninja, with a gun. Hilarious stuff.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 9:54am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is their YouTube account if it helps.

http://au.youtube.com/user/MountaiNinja

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sign me up for the Mercenary/Anti Terrorism course. That'll look really good on my CV when I send it in to Blackwater.

EDIT: Didn't realise we were in MABS. What are you accusing them of, other than being a bunch of lamewads?
    Last edited by CrackFox; 11/29/2008 10:05am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 10:07am

Style: Hammer Fisting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.ninjitsuwarrior.com/

Master Camenisch - A Certified modern Ninjitsu instructor, internationally recognized and certified hand-to-hand combat instructor and CQC instructor, certified SDMS impact weapons instructor, and certified knife and counter-knife combat instructor. Avid sports fitness practitioner with emphasis on serious Martial Arts conditioning with special focus and concentration on power training, sports science, and sports nutrition. Overseas training and cross-training experience and proficiency in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Judo, Russian Combat SAMBO, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Chinese boxing, Jeet Kune Do, Military Combatives, and a host of other Martial Arts and sports training.

Experience
    Instructor Camenisch started Martial Arts in 1995 starting in traditional Martial Arts such as Drunken, & Dragon Wushu, Chinese Boxing, and Jeet Kune Do. It wasn't for a couple of years until he fully recognized embraced the "Art of the Ninja" and began training with numerous organizations, associations and dojo's World-Wide on a quest for a modern and effective form of Ninjitsu. This quest spanned over 9 years and 12 different countries utilizing and learning not only Ninjitsu but Martial Arts styles unique to the area and the people of those countries.
    This guy is awesome.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 10:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SWAN

Special
    Wankers
    And
    Ninjers

Seriously, did you guys see this? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. This is up there with Ashida Kim nonsense. Soldier standing in the middle of a field, ninjer sneaks up behind, grabs neck and leg, and picks him up helplessly onto his back, carting him off into the jungle for certain death.

How fucking retarded.

Edit:
    This quest spanned over 9 years
    And wow, 9 years, just long enough to become a brown belt in ONE of the disciplines that he mentions.
    Last edited by Gabetuno; 11/29/2008 10:14am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 10:14am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Avid sports fitness practitioner

WOW! I want to get certified in this!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 10:17am

Style: Hammer Fisting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno
    And wow, 9 years, just long enough to become a brown belt in ONE of the disciplines that he mentions.
    No way dude, he has "experience and proficiency" in all of those styles. This guy is awesome.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    11/29/2008 10:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://au.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8NLgC2yzOo

There's GOLD at 1:22. Sneaky ninjer gold.

Actually, can we get a military tag to comment on the way he's moving around and aiming that gun, cause something looks rather off to me.

Oh and his rear naked choke is dead wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Page 1 of 66 1 23451151 ... LastLast