Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 7:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus I only used space at the smac downtown for a short period of time I never even attended one of Draco's classes. So what ever issue you may have with him is your problem. Likley you never even meet him either. I know little about him but see that he is trying to do what he think's is best for his students. My rank is real and proven what rank do you guys have? Plus since you guys never even trained with me or Gus how can you say anything? Plus who would listen but amoron if they listen to someone who never even tried the system. Also Gus's ranks are all real and if you trained since the 1960's as he has and are opened minded plus travel around the world as he has in some cases then you too can ubtain rank in various arts. As for proof where is your proof about the slanderous remarks made about Me Gus or any member of teh Black arts society?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 8:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ozz this is not a two year old thread I wrote what was copied and pasted here less then 6 months ago. I though you could count being a teacher lol. Also you started all this again not me oh and go **** yourself.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 8:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/25/2008 8:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The highlander
    Ozz this is not a two year old thread I wrote what was copied and pasted here less then 6 months ago. I though you could count being a teacher lol. Also you started all this again not me oh and go **** yourself.

Dude, if you can raise your post-count writing pointless ****, I can do so, too.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234