Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/21/2003 12:15am

Style: Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried that but the current pic was hosted by someone else (contest) and it's too late to add any pics there. I tried putting it on msn but it doesn't show (doesnt end in jpg).
  2. DRD

Posted On:
    12/21/2003 12:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost, if you get a chance Brand sent you a pic of me "eyes" to put as my avatar when you get some time.
    Thanks,
    DRD

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    12/21/2003 1:50am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just cut it off. Why the **** would you want it there anyway?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12