Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's why they make the Hello Kitty AR15. It calms the bullies down and gives the girls a bigger voice in social politics.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:12pm

Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleSoft
    That's because the school's priority is the culture of civility and not your child's well being
    and you don't see that as a mix up in priorities? I sure as hell do

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I first started school both my parents told me I was only supposed to hit kids who were bothering me after telling them to piss off (in a nice way, but you get it). It never really got to that since as I came up through junior high I realized alot of people around me were either stupid or would just act hard until I told them to swing.

So for me I either had no problems or would just call people out on their bull ****.

I did beat some kid up in the 4th grade because he stole my chocolate milk. He was supposed to be a 5th grader but was held back, so +1 for 4th graders.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes it isn't intuitive for good kids to stomp some ass. That's why you've got to let them know it's okay. Good kids usually have been treated well by adults who love them. They want to please the teachers at school, and of course the teachers always preach that any violence is bad.

My son is smart, and I just told him like it is. I told him if the little shithead hits him to beat his ass. (He can drop some serious bombs for his age, and he knows what the mount is, and that it's a good place to be if you're kicking some ass).

I showed him the scene in "A Christmas Story" where Ralphie fucks up the ugly bully. I said "beat his ass like that and make him bleed". I explained to him that the teachers will be screaming for him to stop, but not to stop. Keep punching him as hard as you can until they pull you off.

Then, I explained that the teachers would tell him what he did was bad. I told him they would send him to the office or put him in timeout or whatever the hell they do when you whip somebody's ass. I told him not to worry about it. He wouldn't be in any real trouble and I'd buy him something cool when he got home.

I also told him that he's in deep **** if he starts a fight with anyone who doesn't deserve it. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is devil's guide to parenting.

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn
    and you don't see that as a mix up in priorities? I sure as hell do
    The biggest mix up in priorities ever

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    Sometimes it isn't intuitive for good kids to stomp some ass. That's why you've got to let them know it's okay. Good kids usually have been treated well by adults who love them. They want to please the teachers at school, and of course the teachers always preach that any violence is bad.

My son is smart, and I just told him like it is. I told him if the little shithead hits him to beat his ass. (He can drop some serious bombs for his age, and he knows what the mount is, and that it's a good place to be if you're kicking some ass).

I showed him the scene in "A Christmas Story" where Ralphie fucks up the ugly bully. I said "beat his ass like that and make him bleed". I explained to him that the teachers will be screaming for him to stop, but not to stop. Keep punching him as hard as you can until they pull you off.

Then, I explained that the teachers would tell him what he did was bad. I told him they would send him to the office or put him in timeout or whatever the hell they do when you whip somebody's ass. I told him not to worry about it. He wouldn't be in any real trouble and I'd buy him something cool when he got home.

I also told him that he's in deep **** if he starts a fight with anyone who doesn't deserve it. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is devil's guide to parenting.
    :bowdown:

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 1:36pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Violence is bad, evil, soul destroying...but it is also endemic, and needs managment. The rules of engagement as stated by Devil for his son are an important context.

At times violence is the only thing that works. I don't know what the context of the fight in the video was, but is seems like a come- uppance or just desserts or retribution was happening.

I did not get caught in any 'fights' at school. But anyone who needed it had a wrestling match on their hands, and I lost often, but even when there was a draw, at least boundaries are established, and the situation diffused.

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 2:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA
    Violence is bad, evil, soul destroying
    The difference between violence and aggression is *consent*. The is no violence between two consenting fighters, even kids.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 2:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow....that mother totally overreacted there.

where i grew up there were fights on a daily basis.
    on the street where we played football and got into arguements about the rules, at the school playground during lunchbreaks.
    some were quite nasty, i got knocked out one time when i was something like 9 yrs old by a boy who attacked me with a brick in his hand.

i also accidentally gave a guy a chicago curbjob, he was running away from me after a fight and i kicked him, causing him to fall over right with his front teeth against a street curb.

from what i know his parents talked to mine, i got a severe beating from my dad and never did anything like that again.

recent developments in 'parenting' are worrysome.
    i blame the women.

in western society the feminin aspects are taking over: loads of single moms raising boys, most of the kindergarten elementary school teachers are women etc.

the toddler fight on the op's video looked cruel, but ofcourse it wasnt, the blonde boy will only learn to defend himself when he reaches his breaking point and stops crying and starts punching.

it seems savage but its the only way to learn how to man up and become a strong( mentally strong) person.
    yes, even at that age.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast