Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 11:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

squat dip chin

i got this workout from a ironmind catalog only problem i have is my weights only go up to 100 lbs i also use a 70 lb heavybag for shouldering and front squats i might get some more plates at thanksgiving but im not sure will this still be effective i use dumbbell squats because of the size of my apartment ny girlfriend is an art student there is not enough room to use a barbell the dips and chins are great for my upper body stength thanks any advice would be appreciated

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 12:43am

Style: TKD, Arnis, Catch

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's why I have a gym membership. So I do not have to keep buying more weights and equipment in a small house.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 11:41am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supersquater
    i got this workout from a ironmind catalog only problem i have is my weights only go up to 100 lbs i also use a 70 lb heavybag for shouldering and front squats i might get some more plates at thanksgiving but im not sure will this still be effective i use dumbbell squats because of the size of my apartment ny girlfriend is an art student there is not enough room to use a barbell the dips and chins are great for my upper body stength thanks any advice would be appreciated
    1. I don't understand what you said.

2. Use paragraphs, punctuations and capitalize your sentences. Barring the casual typo, writing properly is a requirement for posting here. Or, at least make the effort. This helps readers understand what you are trying to say.

3. Please describe the ironmind catalog workout you are using to since we have no clue what on earth you are talking about.

4. Read the stickies. This is announced very clearly on the main page of this forum.

5. Explain why you named this thread 'squat dip chin'. What are you trying to convey by this?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris