Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: SAT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SAT

What is the average SAT score? What's considered "good?" I can't find any stats on it.
    You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    depends on where you want to go to college!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno. A UC. Fuckin a, I'm a transfer student. So normally I don't think it'd matter. Its just that my GPA sucks. So I want to get good SAT scores so I can get in places.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    check the fiske guide to colleges

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mikus,
    UC? As a transfer student? What's your GPA?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right now it's a 2.89. I started taking college classes when I was like 14, because I hated highschool. I didn't even know if I wanted to go to college at the time, so I didn't put it any effort. Even less than I do now. I boned myself.

The only UCs I'm really interested in are Santa Barbara and Santa Cruz. I know Santa Cruz is real easy to get into it, but apparently they're making it harder because of a lack of funds. I don't really know anything about UCSB.

My SAT score was 1340, but I'm trying to figure out whether that was good or not and if I should take it again and try to get a better grade. I think if I studied for it at all I'd be able to break 1400 easily. I was quite rusty with some math that I know I would've been able to do in a flash a year or so ago, when I was taking math classes.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1400+ would be good enough to get into any UC.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For serious? Even with my crappy GPA? I hope to raise it to over a 3.0 after next semester.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It depends how crappy the gpa is. It also depends on what UC. For example, someone with a 1600 and a 2.5 would probably not get into Berkeley. But someone with a 3.0 and a 1400 would probably be able to get into somewhere like UC Davis ;)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting. I don't think I'd wanna go to Berkeley even if I got in. Seems like a pain in the ass. Hmmm... hopefully my very mediocre goal of getting into Santa Cruz will be realized. Or if not I guess I can always go to San Francisco state. Ugh. I hate this ****. I hated high school and I fucking hate college (though not nearly as much as high school).

Page 1 of 2 12 Last