Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 3:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Isshinryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    The powder is a hell of a lot better value, as is normal with that site but the tablets are a hell of a lot more convenient.

Your choice really.

In regards to BCAA's themselves, I've used them and didn't get anything out of it but I know TEM swears by them.

Give it a try.
    Honestly, tablets aren't any where near convenient enough to make up for the value of just buying the powder. As long as it doesn't taste like complete garbage, you're really just better off always buying the powder unless it is lacking something that the tablets have.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2008 6:21pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by James-09
    Honestly, tablets aren't any where near convenient enough to make up for the value of just buying the powder. As long as it doesn't taste like complete garbage, you're really just better off always buying the powder unless it is lacking something that the tablets have.
    agreed.. my thing for the tablets is i get a huge jug of the tablets.. and i have a easier time swallowing equivalent tab load to the powder than i do choking down a nasty mix.

BCAA's rock though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12