223624 Bullies, 4140 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 57
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    11/14/2008 10:17am

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Taekkyon Girl

    YouTube - Taekyun Girl Ha hae jung CM

    Ah to receive your ass kicking is such a lovely way.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  2. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,928

    Posted On:
    11/14/2008 10:56am

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So that's where the twist kick came from.
  3. jkdbuck76 is offline
    jkdbuck76's Avatar

    Here, hold these for me.

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,989

    Posted On:
    12/31/2008 4:23pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are they advertising? I can say "Hello" and "I'd like some chopsticks please" and "thanks" in Korean and that's about it.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
  4. TNMP is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    107

    Posted On:
    12/31/2008 4:51pm


     Style: taekkyon, judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sanitary pads. They've got "oriental herbs" in them. Oh yeah.
  5. Walrusman is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    1/11/2009 10:10pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting. My Taekwondo academy also teaches Taekkyon, and was the first school to teach it in the U.S. I've watched the classes before, it's very loose and relaxed.
  6. TNMP is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    107

    Posted On:
    1/12/2009 12:49am


     Style: taekkyon, judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's because taekkyon players can move every joint in their bodies in four different directions. This is a definitely true fact that is true.

    > That commercial really is advertising sanitary pads, but they're not special "taekkyon" sanitary pads.
    Last edited by TNMP; 1/12/2009 12:51am at .
  7. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    1/13/2009 10:05am

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TNMP
    That's because taekkyon players can move every joint in their bodies in four different directions. This is a definitely true fact that is true.

    > That commercial really is advertising sanitary pads, but they're not special "taekkyon" sanitary pads.
    It sure beats the hell out of those "Mom do you ever have days you just don't seem fresh?" commercials we show here.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  8. jkdbuck76 is offline
    jkdbuck76's Avatar

    Here, hold these for me.

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,989

    Posted On:
    1/22/2009 12:42pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    It sure beats the hell out of those "Mom do you ever have days you just don't seem fresh?" commercials we show here.
    "Mom, does your hoo-ha ever smell like kimchi?"
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
  9. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    1/22/2009 1:52pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ..........nooooooooo comment.........
  10. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    1/22/2009 2:41pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it might have been an ad for the new Tekken game, but I think it was a Summers Eve commercial. And the big guy was stanky twat.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.