--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yet another intro

Just a regular guy from Aus, not really a figher, but a dance instructor, I take techniques from all walks of life and choreograph them into fluid movements, figured I'd look into fight videos to see what I can learn about the natural symmetry and balance of the human body to further aid my teachings.

OmegaBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the Bullshido Forums pcg28... Make sure you review your dojo and add it to your user control panel so you can get the icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Style
    Hammer Fisting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome and good luck. You're going to need it...

Style
    유도 (Judo)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats a new one

Style
    BJJ
    Artemis BJJ | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Bristol
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido!

Quote Originally Posted by pcg28
    Just a regular guy from Aus, not really a figher, but a dance instructor, I take techniques from all walks of life and choreograph them into fluid movements, figured I'd look into fight videos to see what I can learn about the natural symmetry and balance of the human body to further aid my teachings.
    What kind of dance, out of interest? I started salsa recently, and have had a bunch of good advice from a fellow BJJer (a blogger named Georgette, who both trains BJJ and teaches salsa).

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome! good to see a dancer here. i was a ballet dancer abotu 10 years and 35 lbs. ago. it helped my TKD tons.

beware of omega, he will insult your genitalia and drop kick you in the nose hairs at random intervals.

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did modern dance (martha graham method) and it really helped my ma. You could advance pretty fast, I'd wager, in a standup style because of your movement skills.

Me and another 250 LBer were nicknamed the 'dancing hippopotamuses' as we'd skip, shashay, skip, shashay, together down the floor - and the room would shake!
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Style
    muay thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

intro

Hello,
    I am not new to bullshido but have never posted.

I have taken Judo, Muay Thai, BJJ, and Boxing in the past. Currently, I am nursing an injury but hope to get back in to it soon. When I started it was all about stand up, but now I am really getting in to Judo and BBJ.

Sure that something was over looked, but thats a brief intro.

Thanks for your time,
    Changes

Style
    Hammer Fisting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol BBJ