Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 8:10pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chuck Liddell kicked off USO tour

So, not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I have a bit of a story that I hope some of you will find entertaining.

SO, the other day I heard that Chuck LIddell would be in Fairbanks, Alaska (more accurately Ft. Wainwright and Eielson AFB nearby) for a USO tour that he had volunteered for. Unfortunately, I had to work and was unable to attend the meet and greet Monday afternoon. Apparently, some time Monday night, a member(s) of Chuck's entourage were partying with some underage (under the drinking age anyway) girls, drinking, partying, and generally having a great time. Now, somehow or another someone found out about it, and Chuck has been kicked off the USO tour as a result of aledgedly supplying a minor(s) with alcohol. Now, Chuck is adamant that he didn't have anything to do with it, and was QUITE pissed about the whole situation. He figured WTF, he's volunteering his time for this USO thing, and his appearences in Afghanistan, Korea, and Iraq had already been announced, and he had nothing to do with the actions of his entourage anyway. So, he was pissed.

Anyway, the next day (Tuesday) a training partner of mine happened to run across him by accident while eating at a local hotel (The Princess). They got to talking, Chuck told him the whole story, and then agreed to come down to my gym that night for an informal meet and greet (said he was bored and didn't have much to do with being kicked off the tour and all. So, Garrett hooked my coach up with Chuck's number and they talked and it was supposedly set up for Chuck to come in.

Well, turns out, Chuck did indeed find something else to do........ Drink!!!! A lot!!!! LMAO! I got a call from my coach around 9 last night telling me Chuck was at a local bar called the Red Fox, so I headed on over, and my roomate and some of my friends were already there. My first impression of Chuck, upon seeing him in person was something along the lines of: "Holy ****, Chuck is FUCKED UP!!!!!" lol! From what I could piece together, Chuck had shown up to the Fox, already slightly drunk a few hours earlier, just as my roomate and friends were wrapping up there pool league. At that point, the bar was pretty empty, and they were basically chililng/talking to Chuck. They bought him a few shots (apparently Chuck likes Jager bombs, if you ever get the opportunity). Then more and more people showed up, and it became a mob. By the time I showed up, he was basically being constantly mobbed, while he wandered, drunk as ****, from girl to girl. I tried to get a pic with him, but couldn't, as there were just too many people mobbing him. I did manage to get a prediction out of him on Randy/Brock though, so that was cool (he predicts Randy'll win it).

Anyway, after a while, Chuck took off from the Fox and headed back to the Princess (actually the process of him leaving took a bit, he went out and came back a few times before finally leaving for good. So, after another hour or so I finally managed to drag my almost equally drunk roomate out of the bar and we headed home.

Around midnight, I got a call from my coach (Jeff). Apparently, after Chuck didn't show at the gym, one of the kids at the gym grabbed another training partners cell (Josh), and called Chuck. Chuck didn't answer, so the kid left a, well, let's just say unfriendly message for Chuck, using Josh's phone. Now, apparently after Chuck had left the Fox, he checked his messages, and Josh ended up getting a phone call from a very drunk Chuck Liddell, asking about the message. Josh tried to explain what had happened, but I personally think Chuck was too drunk to really piece it all together. Anyway, Chuck tells Josh he's chillin at the Princess with some women, and that he should come over and see him. Josh, afraid he is about to get his ass kicked by Chuck Liddell called Jeff, and asked him to go with him. Jeff thought the opportunity of seeing Chuck Liddell beat down Josh was too good to pass up, so they headed on over. In the meantime, Chuck Liddell is chain calling Josh's cell, but somewhere between the first, and 8-10 call, he seemed to forget why he had ever called Josh in the first place, and why was waiting for Josh to show up (lucky for Josh). Anyway, as they are on there way, I'm talking to Jeff on his phone, and Josh is talking to Chuck at the same time, and I hear Josh ask Chuck "what's going on? You got girls over there?" then I assume Chuck said, no, I got nothing, cause the next thing Josh said was "you got nothing? So you're just chillin by yourself? Oh, well, we're almost there..." lmao! Anyway, Jeff and Josh showed up, hung out with Chuck for a while, and no one got beat down. Then Chuck had to go cause his plane was leaving in 20 minutes.... I don't know if he made his plane, but I don't see how they would allow him to board as wasted as he was. Then again, I know I wouldn't want to tell Chuck Liddell that he couldn't board the plane.......

And so ends (assuming he caught and was allowed to board his flight) the story of Chuck Liddell's visit to Alaska. He has been kicked out of the USO tour. He is pissed off about it. He was hammered. You heard it here first. All in all, Chuck's a cool guy, I had a good time last night, and he didn't murder my coach or my training partner...

punch-drunk

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 8:28pm

supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lmoa , good story !

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 8:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is a great story. He needs to get his **** together, though.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 10:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't that the plot to 'High School Musical'?

If I was in Alaska, I wouldn't probably be drinking too.

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 10:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hang out in hotels called The Princess too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 12:42am

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update: Jeff and Josh revealed when I saw them tonight that when they showed up at the Princess, Chuck was sporting painted toenails...

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 1:49am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doesn't Chuck usually sport black toenails?

A guy I work with is a hotel manager, and a while back he mentioned that Chuck likes to party pretty hard.

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 2:57am

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA Weekly is reporting his exit as an "illness."

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...7565&zoneid=13

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 4:40am

Style: Judo / Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lols at PR...

Anyways, I was reading Chuck's autobiography and he mentioned something like because he was a champion fighter he was going to paint his nails because he always liked it and who was going to argue with hiim then?

Posted On:
    11/13/2008 5:02am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Paint them in his opponents blood maybe!

But he's got a point, I wouldn't argue with him about it :)
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast