Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hooked a live one (need dudes in WV)

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 5:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god, I remember that place. You're not going to make any progress there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 5:50pm

Style: unemployed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck:) I would come if I didn't have to swim across the Atlantic ocean:)

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 5:52pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, that guy's a fucking idiot nutjob. He also seems to have implied at one point, to having been a child molester.

Ashida Kim follower upset over jail time - No BS Martial Arts

http://ashidakimmessageboards.yuku.c...ewtopic/id/517

Quote Originally Posted by Draven Azropht
    Here is the story, I met these girls when I was working at the mall. They are both like 13, their parents would drop them off for like 6 to 12 hours during the summer, everyday they where out of school. One of these girls, throws herself at any man who will talk to her & desided she wanted me. I said of course "No way..." and used every excuse in the book, and then some really creative ones.
    You know me I'm a @#%$ softy, and I like to try and keep people from making the same mistakes I have. We have all heard some of my stories. Anyway the bitches dad thinks since I was getting 15K sign on bonus and I have a few books out. I'd be perfect to sue and they tried to say I was at her house giving her alcohol and all that bull @#%$.

At my pre-trial my ******-ass bitch of public pretender, won't do anything but tell me to take the plea bargon. The arresting officer illegally enter the conference room with me and my lawer and starts talking about the thing and the thing and additional charges. For all us law enforcement guys, we know if there are additional charges they can be brought in upto one year, but can not be brought up during the case. When I asked him about the additional charges he wanted to get arguementative.

When I saw the security video of him attacking me. Unfortunately for him the little bastard can't fight worth a damn. Police BJJ sucks. They made threatening phone calls to my family and friends threatening to take their lives. I called the FBI but got the same bull @#%$, so I'm making this a JAG affair and that even if I have to go Rambo up here in Beckely, I will...
    Anything happens to my mom or the girl I love, I will hunt them down and it will make a Rob Zombie movie look like a day at a church picnic...

Thats the quick and dirty version, if anyone cares to get involved, take this story to every blog, and media site you know of. Inside and outside the USA...

Peace,
    Ron
    If you want to get a dig at him, there's your best ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 5:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hehe I'm in the back round in one of your videos. The dude seems like a self righteous stuck up bitch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 5:59pm

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not in WV, but if you promise quality video I think I can pledge a donation.

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 6:08pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What was your father, dear, was he a coal miner? Did he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the internet."

you my friend may be wasting your breathe
    but you waste it with wit and panache.
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 6:09pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's refreshing to see the same traits / excuses used on Bullshido translate to other forums when people are cornered about their qualifications.

"I have nothing to prove to you"

Translation: "I have no proof"

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 6:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember that board, too Raz.

I think I have like six banned usernames from over there....and I am surprised Draven has escaped your notice this long, Hedge....he is one of the biggest Ashida Kim nuthuggers around.

EDIT:

Also, mention that "Draven" is "Member of the Month" often.

Use it as a reference point as to "how Martial-Forums' Member of the Month Draven refuses to answer simple questions"
    and
    "Martial-Forums Member of the Month Draven is acting in a manner no befitting of his bestowed title"

They hate that.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 11/09/2008 6:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 6:23pm

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New plan gentleman, I will now join this forum - while hedge crushes that silly ninja. I shall be using my incredible martial arts talent to completely demolish their puny game boards Curveball high score of 29980.

I laugh at that pathetic score. This will humiliate them for generations to come.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast