Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 3:44pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another factor is the decline of the dance music scene - people off their tits on Ecstasy and being happy don't as a rule get violent.

These days, it's booze, booze, booze plus heavy duty marijuana that gives everyone in a 20m radius schizophrenia and lots of cheap coke. That and the fact that the British are nasty cunts as a rule.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 3:50pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nasty cunts?

Your honor, I withdraw my previous statement.

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 3:58pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trust me - I'm writing 10 miles away from Romford right now, and I still feel like I'm going to get the Clap...

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 3:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Nasty cunts?

Yo honey, I withdraw my prick.
    Fixed
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 4:03pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I'm from Baltimore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 4:10pm

Style: Escrima n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most of the stabbings in London that are publicised are also performed by younger people between the ages of 14-25. Symptom of the nanny state and not having any discipline or boundaries put in place.

I moved to London 6 months ago and live in a reasonably quiet, fairly central neighbourhood. A few weeks ago I went into my local newsagents and a kid that could only have been 10 or 12 came in, gave the man behind the counter a tenner and asked him for a pack of cigarettes. The man gave the money back to the child and quietly and calmly explained that he wouldn't do that because he (the child) wasn't 16.

Instead of just leaving after trying his luck or even arguing in a controlled manner, the kid started kicking the wall, throwing things off the racks and screaming "Suck your mother you cocksucking Paki ****!! I'll rape your grandmother!! Can you believe this shiteating Paki bastard?! **** you you ****!! Gimme my fucking fags you slutfaced bitch!!" so violently his face turned all red and blotchy and the veins were standing out of his neck. He then went outside, still screaming and kicking things in the street until he got tired and stalked off.

I remember everything he said and did as I was stuck in the corner between him and the door and didn't know if there were going to be police called or if the kid was going to go for me before he left. I asked the shopowner if he was ok and he said that it happened regularly with kids and he wasn't going to call any authorities as nothing would be done and was not allowed to remove or bar the child from the shop.

The law is so soft that children are immune from retribution or responsibility from anyone, even their parents to some extent. This leads to them not having any self restraint nor sense of consequence in their older life and so they end up living up to their boorish reputation. Quite sad really.

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 4:13pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus
    Well that's another thing, violent twats in England will just attack people for no reason other than they like it, living in the USA it seems people will only do it for a specific reason like a mugging or revenge or intimidation. I've had personal experience of someone in England just walking up to me and punching me in the face for no reason, as have friends of mine. No idea why this is.
    I'm not sure if anyone else has addressed this yet, but I couldn't NOT respond.

This is a pretty bad case of generalisation on your behalf, I'd like to see an ounce of factual evidence you have to spout rubbish like this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 4:32pm

Style: Kali/Jun Fan/CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    it's also definitely true that having all the pubs close at 11pm is just an AWESOME idea that in NO WAY leads to more violence. idiots.
    They don't do that anymore, though, do they?
    Too bad in some ways. I have some mates from Newcastle and whenever they come over they'd be drinking loads of Belgian beer as fast as possible because any minute now, the bars are going to close...oh, it's already 3 AM, is it? Oh well, let's have another round...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 4:40pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM
    I'm not sure if anyone else has addressed this yet, but I couldn't NOT respond.

This is a pretty bad case of generalisation on your behalf, I'd like to see an ounce of factual evidence you have to spout rubbish like this.
    First of all, England has twice as much violent crime as the US. Secondly, I lived in England for about half my adult life (7ish years), and the US about half my adult life (5ish years). Living in England, I could count hundreds of unprovoked attacks on friends, or people I have seen out in pubs or clubs or kebab shops, or reported in the news. In the whole five years I lived in the US I have not witnessed, or had anyone tell me about, an unprovoked attack. I saw one video once of some black women harrassing a man on a train in New York, that was it. Now of course it does go on in the US, of course it does, but the fact that I would constantly see it in England yet have never witnessed it in the US (despite the fact that I go out at least twice a week more than I did in England) shows that it's nowhere near the level that it happens in England.

Now I would like some "factual evidence" from you.
    Last edited by Horus; 11/06/2008 4:44pm at .

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 4:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    i think it makes a lot of sense. i once heard a statistic that 1 in 3 new yorkers is armed in some way... those numbers could be very wrong but let's say for the sake of argument that a large percentage of new yorkers are armed in some way (knife, collapseable baton, pepper spray, gun, whatever, they're all easy enough to get here despite the laws.)

that means that if you start in on someone, you had better be prepared to go all out, or not start with them at all.

i have no idea why the brits are such violent fucktards. my dutch friends tell me that the UK tourists have the worst reputation as far as violence goes. all they want to do is get drunk and fight.

it's also definitely true that having all the pubs close at 11pm is just an AWESOME idea that in NO WAY leads to more violence. idiots.
    Yeah but also you've dealt with a wider age group then me. I've had one minor confrontation with an old guy (definatly late 40's, early 50's) and a bunch of douches bages around my age through out my life time. Only time I could actually tell you a real fair 1 on 1 fight was gonna occur was with the old dude (I was like 14 at the time, and that was the age when i first started to get interested in MA, I was basically as good in a fight as Tharuz, maybe a little worse since I was 130 and 5'6). Every other time some **** poped off I would just verbally abuse the other person and wait for them to swing.

It never happened. Even when said are-tard had friends of his with him. I've yet to have ever been jumped or in a street fight. Younger kids are too puss, stupid, or burnt out to know how to fight, let alone fight fair.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast