Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 12:23pm

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kid knifed in forehead head, survives, handle snaps off

I used to live in Bermondsey right where this happened, and used the supermarket they mention all the time. It was a weird area, right on the edge of gentrification. If I turned left out my front door, I went towards Tower Bridge and yuppie heaven. Turn right and it was the Old Kent Road, undoubtedly one of the roughest, scumiest ****-pits in the whole of London.

Click the link for the x-ray.

Life sentence over knife in skull
    A teenager has been detained for life for attempted murder after stabbing a boy in the head with a kitchen knife.
    Yassin Elmansouri, 17, from south London, stabbed the boy, 16, during a failed street robbery near a bus stop in south London in November 2007.
    The boy was taken to hospital with the knife still stuck in his forehead.
    Elmansouri must serve seven years before considered for parole. A further seven years for two counts of grievous bodily harm will run concurrently.
    Elmansouri tried to rob the attempted murder victim, who has only been named as Ahmed, of his mobile phone with two others outside Tesco on Old Kent Road on 28 November last year.
    Two of Ahmed's friends tried to stop the attackers but were also stabbed.
    One suffered a chest wound and another minor injuries to the shoulder. Both have now recovered.

Elmansouri dropped his hat at the scene and his mobile phone which were later recovered.
    He was identified a few days later and arrested on 1 December at his home address.
    The attempted murder victim said: "The injury has slowed me down in terms of my reactions when I am asked to perform sudden movements.
    "I am not able to play sport, or run around as I could before.
    "This has added to my frustration as I knew before the attack how able and sporty I was.
    "I will no doubt have to live with this for the rest of my life."
    Det Ch Insp Dave Ainscough of Southwark Police said: "No-one hearing details of this case could fail to be horrified by the fact that one young man stabbed three boys over a mobile phone.
    "Because he was carrying a knife, he used it and in his frenzy he stabbed one boy so hard that it was embedded in his skull and the handle came away as he tried to withdraw the knife."
    Inner London Crown Court removed reporting restrictions on the defendant's name.
    link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7713473.stm

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 12:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that's a quality knife.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 12:50pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They really should make stabbing an event for the London 2012 olympics, I think we'd do well

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a fucking scum bag. Some one please make sure that the dumbass who stabbed the poor kid get his head bashed into the wall every day for the rest of his life. That's really just fucking upsetting, poor kid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly it's alarmingly common in London (to put it in perspective, you're eight times more likely to be mugged there than in New York City, and many are knife attacks) and even worse, our soft approach to violent criminals means that that scumbag will probably be out of prison in about ten years.

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:25pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wholly smokes that x-ray is BRUTALL! The Brits have perfected the stabbing art thats for sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alternate angle:

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:37pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus
    Alternate angle:

:flipando:

Jesus! I'm amazed that kid is still alive. **** that little punk ass, I hope he gets sodomized in prison.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:42pm

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just before I left England to move to the much-safer-feeling (who knew?) USA, the same thing had happened to some poor woman who had been minding her own business on a train. The knife when right into her skull and its an absolute miracle she didn't die on the spot.

I have no idea why knife-crime is so prevelant in London - the city that I love. There's all the usual gang troubles, dysfunctional masculine role models and teenage alienation issues, all of which I somehow managed to suffer through without carving anyone up, but then I sometimes wonder if things would be different if guns were allowed.

Don't get me wrong - I'm so liberal that I wet my 4 year-old's bed on his behalf. I'm not a fan of guns and don't believe in escalating violence, but if someone mugs you with a piece, don't you just hand over the stuff and it gets left at that? In Britain, a mugger is much more likely to do you over just to prove he means business.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2008 1:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that's another thing, violent twats in England will just attack people for no reason other than they like it, living in the USA it seems people will only do it for a specific reason like a mugging or revenge or intimidation. I've had personal experience of someone in England just walking up to me and punching me in the face for no reason, as have friends of mine. No idea why this is.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast