Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 1:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MOAR goodness from martial talk.......

Posted on everyone's favorite non-MAP site.....

Quote Originally Posted by ize89 on martialartstalk
    Just as hope was lost! lol there is a very new martial art been founded. It is name-less, but it is refered to as Qi Quan Kung Fu - translates 'energy fist'!

The base and roots of this new style re-volve around Traditional 'Tai Chi' & 'Wing Chun'.

Saying is 'what bruce lee forget was REAL martial arts! the original of all! Tai Chi'!!

Surely everyone has heard about Dim Mak, Kung fu secrets, chi magic and all the mystical secret things etc.

Well Qi Quan is the most modern-traditional form of kung fu! It has a religion like most kung fu styles. It has all the so called 'secrets' and the most effective form of kung fu! It has a very soft Yin side where you focus of ones-self and cultivate our body and mind. Aswell as deadly strikes etc. It has traditional way of forms and religion. It has very simple, effective, deadly strikes! To be honest police should quit ju-jitsu and what ever else they do and learn this form. Try picture Jet li, bruce lee, steven segal and military martial arts combined together. Re-constructed, Simplified and added to. Thats the kind of thing you will expect from Qi Quan. It has extremely good close quarter combat. Tai chi aspects of using opponets force against them. Death touches, Chin Na locks grabs brakes etc.

Now you will probably think how can something be so violent and deadly in terms of fighting but very soft and gentle in terms of training, it makes no sence. Well in china they believe in Yin And Yand hard and soft etc. brake it down yin and yang meets a balance. Qi Quan has that aspect. For aggression you must have gentleness for happiness you must have sadness etc. If you have a fighter purely focused on fighting he then becomes a very weak minded fighter and is not a true martial artist. He is just a fighter!

Anyway was you looking for a kung fu that has traditional forms and roots. But with kung fu's most deadly and effective techniques! And if you don't believe in 'Chi' you can experience it in this martial art! garunteed!

If Bruce Lee were to still be alive. He would understand Qi Quan and respect its style and trueness to martial arts"

Hit me up with any points you would like to discuss or what you agree or dont agree with.

Many thanks
    I love this part:

imagine Jet Li, Bruce Lee, Steven Segal and Military Martial Arts Combined!

I imagine a Wrist-Grabbing Chain-Punching Hydra of SHEER Awesomenesssssocity!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hydraofawesome.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	9513

Energy Fist.....I hope this fucker gets energy fisted by Dr. Doom followed by Thanos wearing the Infinity Gauntlet.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:00pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guaranteed to have been invented by a gwailoh.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But it's got religion

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:04pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well in china they believe in Yin And Yand hard and soft etc.
    The also believe in forcing women to have abortions, something I wish would have happened to this joker's mother.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just when I've regained my faith in mankind, you have to post this ****. Thanks Snake.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kyusho : yup, ive gone mega hippie, ive given up anger, greed, hate, sadness, selfisheness, and ive totally embraced peace and love, i love everyone unconditoinally, i volunteer at hostpitals and shelters, im extremely nice to everyone, no matter what, ive embraced vegitarianism, and pacifism. so ya, im the most non threatning male at my skool, PEACE AND LOVE EVRYONE, FLOWER POWER, PACIFISM, MAKE LOVE NOT WAR [:!!!!!!

The chatbox mystifies me

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    kyusho : yup, ive gone mega hippie, ive given up anger, greed, hate, sadness, selfisheness, and ive totally embraced peace and love, i love everyone unconditoinally, i volunteer at hostpitals and shelters, im extremely nice to everyone, no matter what, ive embraced vegitarianism, and pacifism. so ya, im the most non threatning male at my skool, PEACE AND LOVE EVRYONE, FLOWER POWER, PACIFISM, MAKE LOVE NOT WAR [:!!!!!!

The chatbox mystifies me
    On a site designed to discuss the "fighting arts" you've got fucking rifle-barrel flower-boy.
    I'd love to fucking sock him in the eye so his non-meat eating vegan ass has to stick a good porterhouse steak on the shiner I give him.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Just when I've regained my faith in mankind, you have to post this ****. Thanks Snake.
    Dude...I don't CREATE the news, only report it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:29pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Police should give up jiu-jitsu in favor of Qi Quan's deadly strikes! ZOMG!

Does it ever occur to these people that it is often not in a LEO's best interests to kill a suspect (even with "deadly strikes"), and even if it is, they have guns that can do the job much better than slappy-hands?

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, its not an official Chun-Tai-Chi derivative unt there are some diagrams to ilustrate the theory behind it all.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    11/03/2008 2:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Qi Quan is the most modern-traditional form of kung fu! It has a religion like most kung fu styles. It has all the so called 'secrets' and the most effective form of kung fu! It has a very soft Yin side where you focus of ones-self and cultivate our body and mind. Aswell as deadly strikes etc. It has traditional way of forms and religion. It has very simple, effective, deadly strikes! To be honest police should quit ju-jitsu and what ever else they do and learn this form. Try picture Jet li, bruce lee, steven segal and military martial arts combined together. Re-constructed, Simplified and added to. Thats the kind of thing you will expect from Qi Quan. It has extremely good close quarter combat. Tai chi aspects of using opponets force against them. Death touches, Chin Na locks grabs brakes etc.
    This paragraph makes my dick soft. Seriously, this is like every wrong with CMAs condensed into one style.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast