Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 ... LastLast

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2008 8:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate the guys that go and act like they are better then everybody. It's normally because they can curl 60lb dumbbells or more. Or cause they can rep 270lbs on the bench press. They think it makes them special or something.

I'm just about in the 60lbs dumbbell curl range and I really hope I never act like my **** doesn't stink!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2008 11:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj, MT, boxing, poverty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah I hate the dude at my gym who goes in military camo and looks at every guy there to see if they are watching. lots of these guys go there and are always looking around like either A) they want to know if you notice or B) feel challenged by your male presence. what insecure ninnies.

Posted On:
    11/28/2008 3:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kenpo a long time ago

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then there are those gym people who spend 99% of their time watching other gym people instead of working out, and then go home and complain about gym people on Bullshido. LOL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2008 6:17pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My favorite are those who go on steroid cycles then ask me what they should do for PCT (cuz i'm the almost neuro/endocrinology grad-school guy).

Especially when they do oral cycles and then go drinking.
    Why can't people do their damned homework when it comes to doing gear.

1. Plan your entire damned cycle out and post-cycle. from diet(down to the amounts of calories in kilos and protein/carb ratio), to workout to rest. Your dose. Blood tests/chem panels (if you have free access to labs) before and after cycle. and have ALL your supplies ordered. especially PCT in case you need to abort a cycle.

swear im gonna bop the next guy who begs me for tamoxifen because their shitty OTC post-cycle supplement didnt work.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/30/2008 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GPrunner2000
    Then there are those gym people who spend 99% of their time watching other gym people instead of working out, and then go home and complain about gym people on Bullshido. LOL
    oh man you got me! Actually yeah I just go to the gym to watch people so that later, I can talk about it on forums. I don't actually work out, I just kind of stare and sit there in my street clothes. Because I had to look really really hard to notice that there was a guy in FULL CAMO working out in a 24 hour fitness. yeah. dang buddy you hit the nail on its head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2008 5:51am

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by alienmuaythai
    oh man you got me! Actually yeah I just go to the gym to watch people so that later, I can talk about it on forums. I don't actually work out, I just kind of stare and sit there in my street clothes. Because I had to look really really hard to notice that there was a guy in FULL CAMO working out in a 24 hour fitness. yeah. dang buddy you hit the nail on its head.
    Don't hate. he may just be a "never-nude"
    He can't help it.

Posted On:
    12/02/2008 9:33pm

Style: kick boxing, nogi jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leec123

And the guys who spend their entire life in the gym, cos its the only place they have anything in common with any other member of the human race.

Although I must admit to being a grunter
    im a grunter too. however im kinda like that guy, with my mma gym and the regular gym its costs me a few relationships but i dont like people very much anyway.

also i visited a planet fitness today with friend who goes because its fucking cheap like 10bucks a month no contract and i got in trouble for grunting on power clings and for running on the eliptical too fast.:angry4:

Posted On:
    12/03/2008 8:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought my own home equipment recently.
    i used to go to the college gym, when my card still worked, and then to a commercial gym.
    Being a relatively quiet guy, I usually just went in on alternate days for free weights and the machines 4 days a week. And then afterwards I'd do 30 mins on the elliptical at high resistance to kinda give an extra tension.
    However their were examples of annoyin people like:
    The huge bodybuilder type who thinks that everyone wants to get super huge like him and tries to halfway joke/insult people about their lift amounts etc.
    The obese individuals wearing revealing clothing. And sneaking food i their duffel bags.
    The 'martial arts' guy who would go over to the free area throwing high kicks and such to show off.
    The braggarts.
    Now I do a combination od bodyweight evecises and an old style barbell workout.

Posted On:
    12/05/2008 9:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kempo, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train jits in a gym and my personal fav is the guys who sit there staring at themselves in the mirror for 10 minutes, lift a few times (decently heavy weight) and absolutely smash the weight into the floor so hard that you can feel and hear it through the floor a few rooms away for no reason whatsoever, fucking up the poor owners equipment and nice floors...then they stare at themselves in the mirror again for a while and the cycle repeats.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2008 12:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate the fat old people in the hot tub lol
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 ... LastLast