Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon68
    sounded more like they were humping than lifting anything (except each others' nuts).
    practice for later maybe?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 9:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was my suspicion, yes. :new_color

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 10:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work out at a large commercial gym in Columbus, OH. Yeah, it's commercial, but the rates are cheap, it's in a good neighborhood, and it's a really nice gym. Mostly.

However, we have two guys who come in regularly, and who may be the most annoying duo I have ever experienced. They use a not terribly substantial amount of weight, and they don't grunt when they lift; they practically SCREAM. I move more weight than they do, without a spotter, and make NO noise whatsoever. They should just come in wearing neon clothing and carrying signs that say, "Look at me. Please love me. I'm a douchebag, but douchebags need love, too." I sat and laughed at them one day with another guy. The two were on the bench press, and sounded more like they were humping than lifting anything (except each others' nuts).

Seriously, all I want to do is work out. Why am I surrounded by assholes?

How far away is London Ohio from you? Isn't there a Westside affiliate around you?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 11:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, all I want to do is work out. Why am I surrounded by assholes?
    1) You aren't properly equipping your home so that you can work out there.

2) You aren't changing your workout so that you can stay in shape by working out at home without needing specialized equipment (example: body-weight training).

3) You haven't had a pest-control professional spray the gym while the assholes are in there (but you're not).

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 8:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    3) You haven't had a pest-control professional spray the gym while the assholes are in there (but you're not).
    thats it, pm me your address, and i'll send you a few cans of ****-b-gone for chanukah.

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 11:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mizzou Rec room

Its great here, the Rec center martial arts room has so many random ass holes that show up and "train" kung fu for about 2 minutes (ive timed it) and take off. what the hell is that all about. half the time they show up in jeans. of course most also look like a bench press would kill them. so yeah, not sure but its damn amusing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 12:42pm

Style: MT,full contact JJ,Sudoku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Slight aside, but still on topic......

Does anyone else have the women in their gym that turn up in full make up and can hit the gym/ cardio etc and still have perfect makeup? How??.....Why??.....

I have even seen women SWIMMING, full face of perfect makeup trying to do a giraffe impression while doing a few lengths of breaststoke. They get out of the pool without so much as smudging their bloody mascara.....

Sorry, just had to get that one off my chest

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 3:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    How far away is London Ohio from you? Isn't there a Westside affiliate around you?

London is about two hours west of where I live, in Madison County. I live in Licking County. Yes, it really is called "Licking County." I'm in Heath/Newark, about 40 minutes east of Columbus.

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 6:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leec123
    Slight aside, but still on topic......

Does anyone else have the women in their gym that turn up in full make up and can hit the gym/ cardio etc and still have perfect makeup? How??.....Why??....
    It's tatted on.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/20/2008 11:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Army Combatives, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the only thing worse that the gym in the university I went to are the gyms I have been to in the Army. College was bad but unless you were doing a Frat lift (chest and bi's man, chest and bi's) you could get a decent workout in if you went at the right time. In the Army though there seems to be no happy medium...either you have gym etiquette or you don't at all. We have the guys who throw the weights after every set (even the 15lb "warmup"), the guys who can't re-rack ****, the guys who occupy a machine for an hour while only doing 15-20 reps total and the guys who do one set and then spend 10 minutes in the mirror while squashing their arms next to their body for maximum size effect. I have noticed two glaring examples of douchebaggery here at FOB Loyalty. First are the guys who are wearing the extra-medium PT shirts...who, of course, have to push the sleeves up ever so slightly so the opening is directly over the bicep while they walk around with ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome)...hey, dickhead....AAFES ships to APOs. The other happened just last night. I was walking out of the gym and there were these two douchebags standing at the front of the gym with a measuring tape...yeah, actually measuring each other's arms in the gym. Holy **** guys...get a room and get it over with.
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast